Valuer has developed a market leading platform for the management of innovation workflows. Since joining the Nasdaq First North Premier Growth Markets, we are fully focused on driving a successful execution of our international growth strategy.
You now have the opportunity to join our journey as we are looking to strengthen the team with a Data Mining Engineer. With Valuer you will work closely with highly skilled and passionate colleagues, while having a large degree of autonomy. You will be instrumental in building with us the path to our success.
Alright! So this means that, if:
– You are an expert in data mining and everything web-related,
– You are passionate and curious about startups and innovation,
– You are tech savvy and proud of it,
– You enjoy working with an agile, energetic and international team,
– You could thrive in a meritocratic environment that rewards skill and offers professional development opportunities to employees with initiative
… then please apply to join us!
– Utilize existing infrastructure to mine and process online data sources
– Expand said infrastructure
– Search the online ecosystem for sources of data
What are we looking for?
Excellent knowledge of:
– Utilizing APIs
– Code Repositories and Version Control (Git)
– Task management systems (Jira, Trello etc)
Good knowledge of:
– Static content Web Stacks (HTML, CSS)
– Dynamic content Web Stacks (JS, Ajax etc)
– The inner workings of the World Wide Web
Fluency in English
Extra points if you have the following:
– 1 – 2 years of experience
– A strong personal drive
– Ability to work independently, as well as in a collaborative team environment
– Personal initiative and independence
– Leadership skills and aspirations
What we offer:
– A competitive salary, with significant room advancement
– Take a key part in an exciting international growth journey,
– Abundance of opportunities to learn and further develop skills and career
– Great colleagues and a working environment
If interested, please send your CV to Bojana Nizamovska at [email protected]
Interviews for this position will revolve around a presentation and discussion of a relevant project the applicant has implemented recently.