A Service Desk Support Engineer delivers effective technical / functional product support and proactively monitors the performance and health of our networks, servers, applications and services.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Proactive monitoring of all production networks, servers, applications and services.
- First line support to all incidents and outages.
- Respond to customer queries.
- Log, categorize, prioritize, track and route incidents to secure successful resolution.
- Resolve standard queries by following diagrams and written instructions.
- Take ownership of support cases until resolution.
- Participate in and support the release process for existing and new applications.
- Generate new and update existing knowledge base articles and work instructions.
- Work on a rotating 24/7 shift basis.
- Any other ad-hoc duties that may be required.
- At least two years of experience of working in a supporting organization.
- Proven record of experience working with Service Desk, Call Center or any other ticketing systems.
- Experience working in a 24×7 mission critical environment.
- Good log analysis skills.
- Good database administration skills (SQL).
- Good network troubleshooting skills.
- Good troubleshooting skills using emulators, Linux command line, Browser developer tools.
- Practical experience supporting and troubleshooting web services (SOAP, REST and other protocols)
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team to support the end user efficiently using ITIL Best Practice.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English verbally and in writing is essential.
- Proficiency with Atlassian Tech Stack (mainly JIRA and Confluence)
- Gaming industry experience
These are some of our outstanding benefits:
- Challenging projects
- Outstanding working environment
- International work experience
- Training and learning opportunities
- Travel opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Fitness activities
- Private Health Insurance
Why you should apply
We nurture a teamwork environment where ideas are communicated, and knowledge sharing is encouraged. We appreciate the talent and inspire constant self-improvement. We constantly search for progressive thinkers, creative doers, game-changers, visionaries, and groundbreakers who never settle for mediocrity.