Are you a resourceful Junior Scrum Master who wants to work on award-winning software solutions? If so, you might be the next person to join the #SingularTeam!
Singular is an established brand in the iGaming industry developing award-winning solutions that stand out with their flexibility, reliability, and innovation. These three key aspects shape our competitive factor in the market. As of 2021, Singular is part of the biggest iGaming brand worldwide, Flutter Entertainment. The backbone of our success lies in using novel technologies & agile processes by our team of 160+ highly-skilled people.
The Scrum Master is a team role responsible for ensuring the team lives agile values and principles and follows the processes and practices the team agreed they would use. Helps to create an environment of collaboration, transparency, and trust. Most importantly tracks the development process and maintains accurate detailing of all information/artefacts necessary for high visibility of teams planned/ongoing work.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Highlight, identify, and remove inefficiencies, impediments, and barriers within the agile team and between the agile team and stakeholders;
- Facilitate and drive various agile events including Daily Scrum, Sprint Planning, Release Planning and Retrospectives and ensure they are kept within a time box and the team uses them to inspect and adapt;
- Handle Iteration/Sprint reviews and collaborate with the product team on roadmap planning, OKR definition and overall backlog health;
- Maintain a strong commitment to delivery and a sense of urgency to meet and exceed incremental forecasts and overall delivery objectives;
- Understand and coach team to plan capacity for upcoming sprint and forecast completion dates properly;
- Track team performance metrics: velocity, burndown, lead time, SLA success rates etc;
- Organize work in JIRA/Confluence to create high visibility of team’s work for other stakeholders in company;
- Handle timely communication and resolution of issues escalated from Service-Desk;
- Drive cross-team alignment sessions to coordinate plans and dates;
- Active and timely communication with all stakeholders: the development team, account management, clients;
- Be relentless in making our process and product better;
- Related duties as assigned.
1+ Experience Managing and Delivering projects in Agile run development teams.
- Understanding of Product Development, Agile Values and Principles;
- Understanding 8 Stances of the Scrum Master Role;
- Proficiency with Atlassian tools (especially JIRA & Confluence);
- English Language.
- BA/SA skills or previous experience;
- Scrum Master Certification;
- ITIL Certification;
- Understanding of Agile frameworks and their differences;
- Domain knowledge in iGaming industry;
- Understanding of business process modeling and ability to diagram;
- Advanced knowledge of JIRA: JQL, Reporting, various plugin usage etc.
- Professional Scrum Master (PSM) Certification 1/2/3
- Competitive compensation & benefits package;
- Career and professional advancement;
- Training and learning opportunities – Online Learning Portals, Public Lectures, Conferences;
- Insurance package;
- International work experience;
- Travel opportunity;
- Outstanding working environment;
- Relocation Opportunity.
Why you should apply
We nurture a teamwork environment where ideas are communicated, and knowledge sharing is encouraged. We appreciate the talent and inspire constant self-improvement. We constantly search for progressive thinkers, creative doers, game-changers, visionaries, and groundbreakers who never settle for mediocrity.