Are you a motivated Data Engineer, willing to grow as a professional and work on large-scale projects, using different working approaches that are both diverse and cutting-edge? Are you passionate about innovative and top-notch software solutions and want to be part of like-minded professionals? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, yet collaborative environment?
If your answer is “Yes”, we would love to talk to you.
Who are we looking for?
Our technical team is expanding, and we have a thrilling job opportunity for a Data Engineer who is seeking a challenging work in international projects for worldwide clients and wants to contribute for our development and growth.
What your responsibilities are going to be?
- Design and develop Data solutions
- Build complex SQLs / stored procedures as part of solution implementation
- Extend and improve existing systems
- Create visualizations and analytical reports/dashboards
- Conduct testing and troubleshooting and query tuning
- Develop and execute data quality tasks
- Create technical documentation
- Collaborate with other teams to integrate systems
What qualifications are needed?
- 5+ years of professional experience on a similar position
- In-depth knowledge in T-SQL or Oracle PL/SQL
- Experience in the ETL development in at least one from: DataStage, SSIS, ODI, Informatica, Pentaho, Talend or other ETL tool
- Experience with any of PowerBI SSRS, OBIEE, Tableau, Qlik, or other BI Analytical Reporting tool
- Ability to Translate business needs to technical specifications and produce quality written documentation for a non-technical audience
What would be considered as an advantage?
- Expertise in Data warehouse design concepts and best practices
- Familiar with large scale BI platforms and Enterprise solutions
- Performance optimization concepts on Database, ETL and Reporting layer
- Interest in the development of others – coaching, teaching and openly share knowledge to expand skills and capabilities of other team members.
- Experience in No SQL databases or machine learning solutions
- Experience in Python, Java or .Net
By joining us:
You will have the chance to bring your technical expertise, enthusiasm and entrepreneurial mindset, and shape the way we transform the business (and lives) of our clients, partners and society.
You will be surrounded by other highly performing team members and will have the chance to grow and scale with us.
You will become part of a thrilling and collaborative environment where you will be able to share your ideas and gain insightful feedback.
You will enjoy the flexibility and be able to keep the balance between your personal and professional life and focus on what’s important.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.