Proxiad SEE is the nearshore/offshore subsidiary of Proxiad Group. Created in 2005, the company employs 250+ IT specialists in South East Europe. Proxiad Group is a French company created in 1997 with more than 25 years of experience entirely specialized in Software Engineering, IT Services & Product Development. Proxiad Group employs over 1000+ IT specialists.
Our worldwide based client delivers a white label global payment gateway solution to payment services providers (PSPs) and acquirers globally. The platform has won a lot of awards from different global payments forums for its transparent connectivity, business intelligence features, and different integration options. The solution features connectivity to more than 300 alternative payment methods and card acquirers in more than 160 countries, which helps merchants and PSPs dramatically reduce costs and risk.
Rock the payment world with us!
The payment industry is a champion and a pioneer at the same time. No other industry is more dynamic or offers more potential. It is a driving force for innovation in both society and the global economy, and offers you the perfect boost to your career.
About the role:
You will be a member of one of the three Scrum managed co-located teams who embody we rather than I. Our teams follow dynamic weekly delivery life-cycle and strictly adhere to the principles of test driven development and best coding practices. The truly flat team structure will give you a chance to be proactive decision making person, participating during all steps in the product development. You will be a part of the art of sprint planning, accurate estimations and precision risk management in order to guaranty constant quality of delivered versions and minimize the risk of an unexpected behavior.
You will be start working on the connectors for our client’s payment system which acts as an intermediate layer between merchants, payment service providers and acquires. You will participate in direct communication with the technical departments of integrated payment systems, analyze requirements, brainstorm, and make decisions. Your opinion and knowledge will be highly appreciated. Join us and share the adventure to build an award-winning payment platform and see how it is growing!
- Contribute in all phases of the development life-cycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Relevant university degree within IT.
- 2+/4+ years of professional Java experience.
- Experience and strong understanding of object-oriented software development and Design Patterns.
- Experience of SOAP and REST web services.
- Experience with unit, integration and acceptance testing and test frameworks.
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Technical know-how regarding acquiring systems and alternative payment methods and their workflows would be
- considered as an advantage.
- Very good communication skills.
- Team player is a must
- Very good command of the English language.
- 25 days paid annual leave we value your leisure time
- Flexible and liberal work policy, remote or hybrid office space
- Additional health insurance plan, from day 1
- Training and development programs, knowledge exchange sessions, certification programs and international conferences
- Internal recognition Success card system with different levels of bonuses
- Socially responsible events
- Presents for your Proxiads work anniversary, for your birthday, etc., Refer a Friend program, employee discounts
- Proxiad Summer Camp, team buildings and other social events that rock!
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.