Proxiad SEE is the nearshore/offshore subsidiary of Proxiad Group. Created in 2005, the company employs 250+ IT specialists in South East Europe. Proxiad Group is a French company created in 1997 with more than 25 years of experience entirely specialized in Software Engineering, IT Services § Product Development. Proxiad Group employs over 1000+ IT specialists.
Our Customer empowers marketers with platform – together we will track performance marketing data and build a number of solutions to turn this data into useful information. The platform is powered by REST APIs and everything is developed with an API-first approach.
As a Software Engineer, here’s what you will do:
- Work as a part of a cross-functional, delivery-focused team with engineers, QA and Product managers working together using Agile principles in a highly autonomous and collaborative environment
- Collaborate closely with the Engineering Lead on designing new features and seeing them through to completion
- Share knowledge, code and ideas across other teams – we use tribes to facilitate this.
- Write clean, well-tested and refactored code.
- Ensure code quality through merge requests.
- Master a complex business domain.
- 5+ years of experience using PHP
- OOP skills, strong design patterns knowledge
- Practical experience with Agile and Lean delivery approaches and modern engineering practices, such as refactoring – it is essential to be able to improve code at all times
- Practical experience in developing and consuming REST APIs
- Experience with CI/CD – to be able to know how and why it is useful for the development processes
Nice to have:
- Experience with Symfony or any other framework
- Experience with TDD
- Experience with container technologies, such as Docker
- Experience with distributed data processing, real-time data streaming and messaging systems
- 25 days paid annual leave – we value your leisure time
- Flexible and liberal work policy, remote or hybrid office space
- Additional health insurance plan, from day 1
- Training and development programs, knowledge exchange sessions, certification programs and international conferences
- Internal recognition “Success card” system with different levels of bonuses
- Socially responsible events
- Presents for your Proxiad’s work anniversary, for your birthday, etc., Refer a Friend program, employee discounts
- Proxiad Summer Camp, team buildings and other social events that rock!
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.