Proxiad SEE is the nearshore/offshore subsidiary of Proxiad Group. Created in 2005, the company employs 250+ IT specialists in South East Europe. Proxiad Group is a French company created in 1997 with more than 25 years of experience entirely specialized in Software Engineering, IT Services § Product Development. Proxiad Group employs over 1000+ IT specialists.
The Business Network Integration Consultant is an SAP Ariba Expert for Supplier integrations. Тhe team is responsible for building the Supplier Integration Documentation and to ensure timely completion of project milestones. BNIC is in close contact with the customers and for managing integrations of customers to Ariba Network through electronic data exchange (cXML, EDI, CSV, etc.) The team supports multiple projects, escalates issues and offers solutions contributing to the success of the supplier roll out strategy of multiple buyers.
- Engaging with Customers (Buyers) and internal teams to collect requirements, define specifications for suppliers, develop customer specific guidelines and prepare a time bound project plan
- This role also supports Suppliers & Buyers through the development, end-to-end testing of their integration solution with Ariba Network, and real-time troubleshooting if necessary.
- Advise customers on creative and flexible approaches to speed up their integration to Ariba Network.
- Project governance, project coordination, project follow up, client training and client troubleshooting sessions.
- Ensure project governance by providing reports and status updates on a weekly basis for internal teams and buyer organization on all the projects you’re engaged in.
- Active role in data gathering for the implementation.
- Implements processes across all related applications (SAP/non-SAP).
- Lead resolution of implementation issues.
- Supports go live of projects.
- Bachelors degree (Business and/or Information Technology)
- Experience in working with individuals from diverse cultures preferred
- Fluency in German language
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of project management, focusing on the main needs for a project to run.
- Experience creating and delivering presentations on project related work to team members, management and customers.
- Strong technical and customer facing experience.
- Experience with XML and or EDI related data format, and with standard communication protocols of business documents (AS2, HTTP/S etc.).
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with project stakeholders (internal & external), both verbally and in writing.
- Curious and interested in growing both functional and technical knowledge, around Ariba Network related to procurement, accounts payable and supply chain processes.
- Ability to adapt and navigate in an international and multicultural environment.
Additional preferred qualifications:
- 1-2 years of experience in System integration related position is an advantage (e.g. e-Business consultant, E-commerce specialist, EDI Project Manager, e-Business Project Manager, Business Analyst).
- Understanding of the functional processes involved in procure to pay activities, and the electronic transactions that support them.
- Knowledge related to supply chain processes.
- Experience with SAP Integration solutions (SAP PI/PO, iDoc, etc…).
- Experience with SAP MM and/or other procurement modules.
- Technical IT background, with some understanding and exposure to EAI (Enterprise Application Integration), middleware and other integration tools.
- Experience in IT Consulting or a similar area.
- 25 days paid annual leave we value your leisure time
- Flexible and liberal work policy, remote or hybrid office space
- Additional health insurance plan, from day 1
- Training and development programs, knowledge exchange sessions, certification programs and international conferences
- Internal recognition Success card system with different levels of bonuses
- Socially responsible events
- Presents for your Proxiads work anniversary, for your birthday, etc., Refer a Friend program, employee discounts
- Proxiad Summer Camp, team buildings and other social events that rock!
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.