Join us, if you want to apply and enhance your expertise in data science!
We are seeking for a data enthusiast to join our team. We offer the opportunity of a work with complex databases and systems and our ideal candidate is someone who thrives in lively environment based on open communication, transparency, personal integrity, exchange of knowledge and professional growth.
Main objectives and responsibilities of this Role
· Facilitate stakeholders in data analytics and reporting activities by extracting data from database upon their request
· Involved in maintenance of highly accurate and credible reporting by creation of automated solutions for data extraction (store procedures, functions and queries in SQL) and visualization (.rdl, .pbix)
· Ensure data quality by engaging in data quality analysis and monitoring execution of preset data flows
· Improve data analytics and reporting processes by maintaining and developing data models
Skills and Qualifications
· Database knowledge (MS SQL)
· Work in SQL Server Reporting services will be considered as advantage
· Understanding of relational databases
· Development and data usage of data warehouse database and tabular and multidimensional data models will be considered as advantage
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Team player with ability to work in a dynamic environment
· Ability for self-management and time-management
· Knowledge of bank processes will be considered as advantage
· Knowledge of MS Visual studio and PowerBi will be considered as advantage
· Knowledge of advance excel will be considered as advantage
· Proficiency in English
ProCredit bank Macedonia is part of the ProCredit Group and is the leading SME bank in the country. We strive to build and maintain long-term partner relation with developing, forward looking, as well as socially and environmentally aware companies. As a part of an international group, the bank complies with local and international standards in data quality management and reporting, under the guidance of the parent company of the group.