As of 2022, K+C has joined forces with Melon, which has now officially become a part of Kin + Carta.
Melon is a software development company focused on building teams and delivering meaningful solutions. We have 20+ years of digital transformation consulting experience and 300+ passionate and motivated young professionals in software development offices in Sofia, Veliko Tarnovo, Skopje and Prishtina.
We believe that there are three key qualities to being a good teammate: being smart, delivering results and being nice. This is why beyond your skills, we value character, reason and sense of humour, and we appreciate potential for growth.
Our global teams are agile, hard-working, supportive and friendly and we like to keep it this way.
If you would like to join Melon, here’s what you will do most of the time:
- Research the latest AI/ML/DL advancements by reading and analyzing papers
- Implement and utilize state-of-the-art architectures
- Work end-to-end on the ML lifecycle, from research and data exploration to model deployment and monitoring
- Collaborate with data engineers, web developers and architects on several projects
- Fluency in Python and NumPy
- Very good understanding of machine learning fundamentals
- Hands-on experience with popular data science frameworks and libraries such as OpenCV, matplotlib, pandas and scikit-learn
- 2+ years of IT platform implementation experience
- Experience working on a codebase with many contributors
- Written and verbal technical communication skills with an ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences
- Hands-on experience working on large-scale data science projects
- Strong skills within Deep Learning and Machine Learning in general
- Fluency in deep learning frameworks such as PyTorch or TensorFlow
- Hands-on experience with Cloud computing services such as Azure, GCP or AWS
- Familiarity and practical experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with machine learning lifecycle frameworks such as MLflow, Metaflow or SageMaker
- Good understanding of design for scalability, performance, and reliability
- Ability to prototype and evaluate applications and interaction methodologies
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field.
What we offer:
- This is a full-time position that comes with an excellent salary and an opportunity to grow within the company based on demonstrated merit
- Flexible working hours
- Additional health insurance that guarantees fast access to contracted health services
- Our training policy for technical and other skills-related events, courses and certifications
- Our performance evaluation policy that paves the roadmap of personal career development
- Sport events, such as Biking, Basketball, Yoga, Hiking, etc., organized by different teams within the company
- Co-subvention for individual sport activities and transportation
- Refreshments and fruit at our offices
- Self-care program that provides individual and team psychological consultations
- The annual team building that gathers together our offices
- Mini-team buildings and other local company events that run throughout the year
What’s Key about Melon?
You get an opportunity to tackle challenging work tasks in a dynamic, but supportive organization. Our company culture is people-oriented and informal. This mix attracts good teammates and interesting clients.
To apply, please send your CV with the position reference in the subject. If you have written relevant code, we encourage you to send an example.
Your application will be treated with confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.