Come work for a top Live Casino provider with a group of amazing talents!
Lucky Streak is an exciting young and innovative gaming software company.
Our games are built and designed based on the latest technologies with breakthrough gamification and personalization features all wrapped into a stunning user interface.
As we just started work on our new games UI, we are looking for another person to join our team to succeed and grow with us!
Are you up for the challenge?
– Developing new features for various micro services of our platform backend.
– Using different technologies, tools and libraries on a day to day basis.
– Debugging and Fixing bugs in involved areas.
– Creating builds and deploying releases to multiple environments.
– Work together with local and remote development and QA teams.
– Assisting clients with integrating our API.
– Learning new skills and progressing with the project.
– Most importantly – Becoming an integral part of the team and having fun!
– 3 years proven experience as a BE/FS developer.
– Great knowledge of .Net Framework and C#.
– Good knowledge of concurrency, multi-threading and micro services.
– Experience with SQL and NOSQL DBs, LINQ, Entity FW.
– Visual Studio, GIT and JIRA experience.
– Excellent English level.
– Quick learner of new skills.
– Takes full responsibility of his tasks with a wide view of the system.
– Eager to learn and grow with the team.
– Willingness to accept more responsibilities other than his own.
– Experience with Cloud Computing.
– Experience in DevOps – Administrating Jenkins and AWS EC2 Instances.
– Good knowledge of signalR, socketIO, rabbitMQ (or other service bus).
What can we offer?
– Signing Bonus!
– Private insurance.
– Nice office in the center of the city.
– Membership for fitness.
– Special employee surprises every month.
– Happy hour party.
– Working with highly skilled colleagues, with knowledge ranging from development, project management.
– Challenging projects in different industries.
– And most importantly – we are fun to work with!
+ we offer a stimulating environment and motivating employment packages.
All interested candidates should send their CV’s at [email protected]