Mid QA engineer for WebApps
Natural Intelligence is a global leader in the online comparison market. Our goal is to simplify decision-making and connect customers with valuable brands.
Our technology helps millions of consumers around the world make smarter, more confident buying decisions. We do so by creating trusted comparison websites that enable consumers to easily compare products and services online and form high-value relationships with the brands they choose. Our partner brands, some of which are among the most prominent websites worldwide, utilize our platform to maximize their online presence.
We are seeking a highly-motivated team player to join our QA team.
– Executes test cases under varying circumstances
– Tracks defects and helps troubleshoot errors
– Maintain or add automation tests to validate all users’ funnels, data integrity, system performance,
and alerts on broken flows
– Work closely with product, business colleagues, and development teams
– Creates dashboards to provide transparency on the production state, uses tools to identify issues,
and leads their investigation
– Use data to learn about our user behavior, patterns, most/least used features, etc., and make data-driven
– At least 2-3 years of experience in testing web systems
– Experience with automation projects and automation tools
– Experience with monitoring tools
– Understanding of agile/scrum methodology and how QA functions within it
– Being able to work independently and make proactive decisions and projects
– Demonstrated creative and analytical problem-solving and decision-making skills
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English – a must
– Basic knowledge of JS (or other programming languages) – an advantage
– Testim.io knowledge – an advantage
– Experience with monitoring tools DataDog/ Kibana/ or other monitoring tools
What can we offer?
– Private insurance
– Nice office in the center of the city.
– Membership for fitness.
– Happy hour party.
– Working with highly skilled colleagues, with knowledge ranging from development, project management.
– Challenging projects in different industries.
– And most importantly – we are fun to work with!
+ we offer a stimulating environment and motivating employment packages.