We are looking for a C++ Developer to join the team of our customer Murka.
Murka is a European development company with more than 10 years of experience in the
production of games, which bring fun and joy to 5 million monthly players worldwide. Innovational
rethinking of common genres and gaming mechanics is the main DNA and growth engine of the
company. As a result, several years in a row our titles were called the most innovative on a market
in their category. We started a new decade of our growth being a company with established
processes and long term strategy, which unites in 5 offices worldwide more than 500 gaming
experts. Murka puts people in the heart of the company and believes that the team is a key driver
of success; creates an environment, suitable for creativity and experiments. We are looking for
professionals from all over the world, who can strengthen our internal expertise, meet challenges.
And we’ll be able to achieve synergistic value in solving them together.
– Expanding the functionality of existing projects
– Developing new content for games
– Estimating the timelines for completing tasks, and be responsible for their compliance.
– Writing efficient, simple, and understandable code for other team members
– 2+ years of experience in developing game applications
– Solid C++ development skills.
– Knowledge OpenGL ES
– Knowledge and understanding of the design of patterns, SOLID principles.
– Experience with client-server applications.
– Ability to work with git and sub-modules in git.
– At least an Intermediate level of English.
NICE TO HAVE:
– Experience in development for mobile platforms (iOS/Android)
– Experience with game frameworks
– Experience Objective-C
– Experience Java
All interested candidates should send their CV’s at [email protected]