LiveDOOH Signkick is an innovative technology platform helping Out-of-Home media owners revolutionize the way they connect with advertisers.
It’s an exciting time to be in Out-of-Home (or Outdoor Advertising as it’s sometimes known). The industry is undergoing rapid digital transformation, bringing with it new opportunities and challenges. Through intelligent automation, data analysis and optimization, our tools are changing the way our clients – global brands like JCDecaux, Clear Channel and Global Outdoor – grow their businesses. From booking to screen, our technology emboldens them with dynamic new ways to connect with audiences in the real world, and deliver better ads for everyone.
LDSK, as we call ourselves for short, is the result of a merger between two leading technology companies, LiveDOOH and Signkick. Sharing a vision for our industry, individually, we’d developed complementary products and teams. As we charge into our next phase of growth together, we’re looking for smart, driven and fun-loving people to join us.
How you’ll make an impact
We’re a high-performing team on a mission to build the number one media owner platform in the world.
As a key member of the Cloud Platform and Site Reliability team, you’ll be working with talented, cross-functional, highly-motivated international teams, acting as a bridge between application developers and the underlying infrastructure, strengthening the DevOps culture, working with innovative technologies, and ensuring that our systems are ready for Internet scale.
What you’ll be doing
- Ensure that our applications are meeting our operation, availability, monitoring, and performance standards throughout our different environments
- Prepare Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery pipelines
- Manage and provision cloud with Infrastructure as a Code tools
- Contribute to our Kubernetes orchestrated infrastructure on our cloud platforms
- Creation of automation tasks and processes
- Google Cloud, AWS, Azure
- Linux (Ubuntu, Debian)
- Jetbrains TeamCity
- ELK stack
- Prometheus stack
What you’ll need
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Cross platform configurations and troubleshooting (Windows, Linux)
- Basic knowledge of container orchestration specifically Kubernetes
- Good understanding of configuration and troubleshooting of Linux, PHP/.Net Core, Docker systems.
- Basic knowledge of Public cloud concepts
- Are good in working together with colleagues from different disciplines;
- Passion for resolving reliability issues and identify strategies to mitigate going forward
- Excellent command / highly proficient in spoken and written English
What will help
- Network and system analysis experience
- Linux system-level analysis capabilities
- Basic software engineering skills ideally with experience in Python and/or /C#
- Basic knowledge of containers and Kubernetes
- Basic knowledge of Cloud Computing platforms
We’re young, ambitious and growing fast. Our collaborative, inclusive culture is something we’re immensely proud of. We support our diverse team with good career progression, training and benefits, while maintaining a healthy work/life balance.
With an international list of clients, we currently have offices in the UK, Germany and Macedonia, with more coming soon. Whatever door you step through, you’ll feel welcomed, challenged and supported to do the best work of your career.
What we offer
- Market rate salary
- 100% remote work encouraged based on COVID-19 national guidelines
- Cutting-edge hardware and productivity tools
- A dynamic team with kind and highly qualified colleagues
- Generous training allowance
- Career progression in an international company
- Flexible work options
- Private health insurance
- Sports benefits
- Healthy snacks, coffee and drinks
- Experienced colleagues and management
- A fun and supportive work culture
For more information please visit our recruitment site or contact:
Mihajlo Ristovski, People Operations Manager
Or learn more about us at ldsk.io