Itecor is an international IT consulting headquartered in Switzerland. At Itecor, we have been advising and supporting our clients for thirty years to ensure their business systems are effective, aligned with business needs and economic realities. Our clients have come to rely on our work ethic, independence, and rigorous approach. Our team of over 150 consultants benefits from the latest technology and market innovations and we ensure our consultants are able to provide high value-added solutions that have proved their worth in the field.
In order to reinforce our Consulting Team in Skopje, we are looking for a
Working within a highly experienced consultancy team, this is an excellent career opportunity to grow and develop in technically challenging environments. You will be asked to assist our client and recommend solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals. The client is an international organization based in Geneva.
- Developing microservices in an agile multicultural environment
- Design, implement and validate new features and web APIs
- Monitor, debug and optimize applications for better performance
- Collaborate with front-end developers, product managers and other team members to ensure requirements are met and enhance the code quality and user experience
- Taking lead on features when needed
- Document the solutions and architecture according to our standards
- Knowledge transfer for better performance of the team
- Backend developer for at least 3 years, preferably in Ruby
- Asynchronous background job processing, like Sidekiq in Ruby
- Experience working with microservice architecture and in an agile environment
- Good understanding of web API design patterns
- Good experience with relational databases, preferably PostgreSQL
- Fluent in English
- Experience with Ruby Rack or Rails + Grape for rest APIs
- Experience with non-relational DBs – Elasticsearch or Neo4j
- Experience with deploying applications on Heroku
- RabbitMQ message-broker for data synchronization
- Experience with Salesforce SOQL
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good organizational skills and detail-oriented mindset
- Patient and professional demeanor, with a can-do attitude
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Ability to work in a team or independent
- Service oriented
- Opportunity to be part of a multinational and diverse company with offices in Switzerland, France, Macedonia, Mexico and Spain
- Opportunity to gain international business experience
- Benefit from a wide range of expertise and guidance on different topics
- Personal and professional growth
- Private health insurance
- Fitness & wellness program
- Itecor Referral Program
- Friendly and supportive work environment with regular fun, internal team events
- Appreciation of personal responsibility, mutual respect, openness and lifelong learning
Please be informed that only selected candidates will receive a response, we thank you for your understanding.
When applying for job in this announcement, You agree that your personal data and professional biography (CV) to be collected by Itecor Skopje for the purposes of conducting the process of candidate selection and employment. Itecor Skopje applies appropriate measures for protection of Your personal data in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection.
The personal data and professional biographies of the candidates who will enter the shortlist of selection, Itecor Skopje will store and process 6 (six) months from the date of application.
If you want to get more detailed information about the processing of your personal data or to exercise any of your rights in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection, contact our Personal Data Protection Officer at [email protected]