Are you interested in becoming one of the first developers in the country that would have a chance to work on projects for big global brands like Meta, Twitter, AOL, BBC, Spotify, Snapchat, TikTok and the like? Our client, Httpool is a product-oriented company that represents the leading digital media platforms across selected European and Asian markets. Their state-of-the-art products help thousands of clients grow and optimize their advertising activities. The products are focused on digital, mobile and desktop advertising, display, video and engagement network, social media advertising, and cross-channel performance advertising.
We are looking for a senior PHP back-end developer who will join Httpool’s new back-end development team in Skopje. The main challenges you will work on are connected with various back-end systems of their products (eg, API integration, data flow, automation, predictions), most of which are made in PHP technology, GO and some in Python.
- Understanding the software architecture and data structures.
- Advanced knowledge of PHP.
- Advanced knowledge of DBs (eg, MySQL, MongoDB).
- Some knowledge of Python or GO is an advantage.
- Experience with GraphQL is an advantage, especially if you are a senior candidate.
- Experience with writing unit tests and program code versioning (eg, Git).
- Love for different technologies and learning new ones.
- Fluency in English.
What is Httpool’s culture like?
- They highly value great team dynamics.
- They value innovative solutions and ideas.
- The team members are commonly denominated by being confident, innovative, ambitious, responsible, reliable, and sociable. These are the qualities they look for in new colleagues as well.
Httpool can offer you:
- Full-time employment with a 6-month probationary period.
- Projects with the biggest global companies and brands that provide unique international opportunities within a continuously evolving digital media landscape.
- Working with the latest modern technologies and many opportunities to experiment with them.
- Involvement in planning future developments.
- Testing the capabilities of various technologies and working on high-end systems.
- Professional and personal growth and development opportunities.
- Competitive financial package, depending on experience and seniority:
- Mid-level developers: 2,000–3,500 EUR net monthly
- Senior level developers: 3,500–4,500 EUR net monthly
We accept applications until the vacancy is filled. Please apply with an English CV.