We’re fully flexible. As of November 2021, if it suits your role at Deltatre, you can work full time from home/remotely, from the office, or a combination within the same country as your contracted office of employment.
The Video Experiences Business Unit at Deltatre is a leading OTT products and services provider, delivering best-of-breed products and components as well as comprehensive end-to-end solutions. Our premium software products and UXD consultancy are the principal choice of leading telecom, cable, broadcast, media and aviation companies.
The front-end team at Deltatre builds applications to run on millions of smart TVs and game consoles and provides the best user experience for watching video on-demand (movies and series) and live sport streams. As a UI Engineering Lead, you will pioneer new ways for consumers to interact with technology and deliver world-class experiences on emerging technologies across a host of global clientele of the likes of World Wrestling Entertainment, National Football League, DAZN, Bell Media, Discovery Channel and Britbox.
We are looking for an experienced top-notch technical leader to grow and nurture our dev team. You will be involved from conception to completion with projects that are technologically sound and aesthetically impressive.
- Technical Leadership of a team of UI Engineers across platforms and technologies including Responsive web, HTML TV, iOS/tvOS, Android/Android TV and roku
- Delivery of high quality OTT software products in line with industry best practices
- Effective communication with stakeholders for requirements gathering, feasibility analysis and third party integrations
- Technical specification and documentation of cross-platform systems and features
- Mentoring, developing and growing your team of engineers.
- Strong background in one or more of the core Deltatre technologies – PWA: Typescript, React/Redux or Angular, Webpack, Docker – Android: Java/Kotlin, RxJava, Dagger, Gradle – iOS: Swift, Alamofire, Kingfisher, IAP
- Demonstrated leadership in delivering projects across multiple technology streams
- Management of a team of 5-15 engineers
- Agile development mindset
- Expertise in using tools like JIRA, git, confluence, continuous integration systems etc.
- An ability to create and maintain comprehensive solution documentation
- If you don’t tick all the boxes, don’t worry and try anyway! We want people who know their stuff or are willing and able to learn.
Deltatre consciously nurtures an environment where each and every team member feels safe to bring their whole selves to work, in which everyone is valued and respected for who they are and what they bring. Everyone has the opportunity to reach their full potential, and every team member is expected to treat everyone with dignity and respect, value different perspectives, use inclusive language and work in alignment with Deltatre’s commitment to diversity and inclusion. At Deltatre, everyone is welcome and celebrated.
Some of our Company perks:
- Global company with huge growth potential
- Small, creative, close-knit Engineering/Tech team who love to collaborate
- Support with your career development and access to training
- Regular company and team social events
- 24/7 casual dress code
- Free refreshments in the office
Please note that we will only contact successfully shortlisted candidates.