We’re fully flexible. As of November 2021, if it suits your role at Deltatre, you can work full time from home/remotely, from the office, or a combination within the same country as your contracted office of employment.
Deltatre consciously nurtures an environment where each and every team member feels safe to bring their whole selves to work, in which everyone is valued and respected for who they are and what they bring. Everyone has the opportunity to reach their full potential, and every team member is expected to treat everyone with dignity and respect, value different perspectives, use inclusive language and work in alignment with Deltatre’s commitment to diversity and inclusion. At Deltatre, everyone is welcome and celebrated.
Video Experiences is the Unit leading OTT products and services provider delivering best-of-breed products and components as well as comprehensive end-to-end solutions. Our premium software products and UXD consultancy are the principal choice of leading telecom, cable, broadcast, media and aviation companies.
The role required will be focused primarily on our digital operations hosted in Microsoft Azure and AWS. The Senior DevOps Engineer should be part of our ongoing software development and operations, he/she will be part of the team helping the developers in the continuous integration, deployment, monitoring and testing of the code. He/she will be responsible of the design of the cloud infrastructure following the architectural pattern defined by the architects with the possibility to contribute to their definition. The Senior DevOps Engineer requires the ability to interact and work very closely with the other members of the devops team as well as with the architects. As a technology company Deltatre uses the latest technology to run their services in the cloud so we are looking for people who are passionate about technology and are excited to learn and use the latest toolsets and techniques. We are using containerization, serverless computing and platform-as-a-service offerings from the major cloud vendors to run our services delivering websites and video to audiences on a global scale. Deltatre uses a largely Microsoft based stack, however our platforms are designed to run on any cloud solution and dedicated infrastructure.
- Design and management of cloud system architectures guaranteeing high availability, top performance and reliability being involved in continuous operation and improvements
- Guarantee continuous integration and continuous delivery of our software
- Design and management of container-based hosting environments
- Support to incident and problem management to identify root cause and fix, define and put in place improvements to avoid the problem occurring again
- Interact with customers, understanding their requirements, help them to find the best technological solution for their needs
- Analyze and improve systems’ performance & scalability and automate systems management
- Good knowledge of the cloud platform offerings (Azure and AWS)
- Experience with systems & services monitoring tools and in log analysis
- Experience with DevOps best practices
- Knowledge in orchestration of Docker containers (Kubernetes preferred)
- Ability to express and understand complex technical concepts
- Experience with microservices architecture
- Experience with cloud automation and infrastructure provisioning tools
- Fluency in automating manual jobs using scripting languages (Bash, Python, Powershell preferred)
- A passion for new technology and the emerging media landscape
- Being able to properly communicate in English (spoken and written)
- Experience with Content Distribution Networks (Akamai highly desirable)
- Knowledge of TFS and release management
- Knowledge of best practice for cloud IT security
- Knowledge of NoSQL database (MongoDB preferred)
- Linux server management
- Enjoy the intellectual challenge, the technical difficulties
Some of our company perks:
- Global company with huge growth potential
- Small, creative, close-knit Engineering/Tech team who love to collaborate
- Support with your career development and access to training
- Regular company and team social events
- 24/7 casual dress code
- Free refreshments in the office
We are committed to ensuring that we provide equal opportunities for all. Please let us know if you need us to make any adjustments or if you have any special requirements for the interview process. Depending on the role this normally includes a written test and interview.
Please note that we will only contact successfully shortlisted candidates.