We’re fully flexible. As of November 2021, if it suits your role at Deltatre, you can work full time from home/remotely, from the office, or a combination within the same country as your contracted office of employment.
Sport Experiences is the Unit leader in digital experiences, data gathering, distribution and rendering in the sports ecosystem. Sport Experiences builds and delivers cutting-edge digital platforms and value-based data driven visualization, gathering and distribution solutions.
We are seeking a Product Owner to work in our Sport Experiences Product Team to deliver best-in-class web and apps solutions to our innovative and industry-leading clients.
As a Product Owner, you will be an integral part of one or more project teams and will be involved in the whole lifecycle of the project, from discovery phase through to run and maintenance. The Product Owner will be responsible for working with external and internal project stakeholders including the Client, Account Manager, Project Manager, and Service Manager to ensure that the Delivery team is operating as efficiently as possible, and the Client’s expectations are met.
- Work with Scrum teams as the Product Owner
- Work closely with the Product Manager to create and maintain backlog according to the needs of clients and Deltatre’s Delivery and Commercial teams
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on driving business value for Clients
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
- Manage Risks and Issues (identification / prioritization / mitigation and escalation) in line with the requirements of the Project
- Run various ad-hoc research and business analyses to assess opportunities and risks.
- Bring the customer voice to the conversation and ensure the delivery of value to our customers
- Own and lead all aspects of an established agile team, including backlog grooming, triage and prioritization, and cross-functional coordination.
- Define and analyze metrics to measure success of your actions
- Lead and motivate a team of engineers and other cross-functional representatives and maintain team health.
- Previous working experience as a Product Owner or Senior Business Analyst
- Experience with digital deliveries
- Experience with B2B projects, ideally enterprise-level or back office or extranets, or B2C, ideally user-facing applications
- A strong business acumen, backed up by a good technical understanding
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field or work experience in the fields
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and critical thinking skills
- Professional level of fluent English (written and spoken)
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders from various functions
- Experience with Jira is a plus
Some of our Company perks:
- Global company with huge growth potential
- Small, creative, close-knit Engineering/Tech team who love to collaborate
- Support with your career development and access to training
- Regular company and team social events
- 24/7 casual dress code
- Free refreshments in the office
We are committed to ensuring that we provide equal opportunities for all. Please let us know if you need us to make any adjustments or if you have any special requirements for the interview process. Depending on the role this normally includes a written test and interview.
Please note that we will only contact successfully shortlisted candidates.