We are looking for an experienced Test Manager who is keen and able to lead a local team according to QA processes and to make recommendations for best practices in the context of the solution and products we provide to our clients. This will involve working with multiple project teams, producing large cross-platform customer-facing digital solutions for major sports federations and broadcasters.
The candidate should have strong experience working in both manual and automated testing environments, with a solid understanding of the software development life cycle. They should also have experience in QA within the context of providing bespoke software solutions to multiple clients, ideally across web and mobile applications. Previous experience in working for a digital agency is required. The objective is to perform a review of current processes against the solutions provided by Deltatre and to define and refine an approach that ensures that for each current and new bespoke project.
- Set up processes for hiring interviews, induction, training, and performance evaluation of the team
- Set up your team structure with respect to the company standards to secure quality of delivery in the most efficient way
- Develop technical training content, training process and evaluation mechanism to support and grow up QA skills and expertise
- Act as a quality advisor, providing techniques to achieve comprehensive test coverage and ensure testability at all levels of code development
- Evaluate scope of work and estimate test effort
- Daily task management for test coordinators, and senior testers
Deltatre consciously nurtures an environment where each and every team member feels safe to bring their whole selves to work, in which everyone is valued and respected for who they are and what they bring. Everyone has the opportunity to reach their full potential, and every team member is expected to treat everyone with dignity and respect, value different perspectives, use inclusive language and work in alignment with Deltatre’s commitment to diversity and inclusion. At Deltatre, everyone is welcome and celebrated.
You are a smart, experienced, creative and naturally inquisitive Test Manager, who has a strong passion for testing and technology. You believe in the importance of embodying our clients’ brand into the overall experience and you have a strong understanding or interest of TV apps.
- Knowledge or experience of Agile development cycles
- Advanced experience with all tests – System, SIT, UAT and Regression
- Hands on experience testing services / APIs and mobile applications on Android and iOS
- Familiar with Postman, Charles Proxy, Swagger, SoapUI
- Familiar with Atlassian stack (Jira, Bamboo, Bitbucket, Confluence)
- Familiar with automation testing frameworks
- Knowledge and wide experience in non functional testing
- Excellent knowledge of at least two Test Management and Defect Management tools
- Excellent organizational and management skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Solid understanding of QA processes and goals (ISTQB)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player with a proactive approach
- Proven experience being approachable, trustworthy and well respected by teammates and peers
- Excellent knowledge development and knowledge sharing skills
- Able to clearly communicate technical requirements and write documentation
- Able to make decisions based upon rational, methodical thinking
- Intelligent, enthusiastic, inquisitive
- Technical/Scientific degree preferable
- Minimum Grade B Maths & English GCSE or equivalent
- At least 2 years on a role of team lead or manager
- At least 4 years in a senior test analyst role or similar
Our people are key to our success. Having the right combination of a ‘can- do’ approach, strong work ethic, ability to present break-through thinking and a clear focus on results will ensure your success working with our highly regarded team.
Some of our Company perks
- Global company with huge growth potential
- Small, creative, close-knit Engineering/Tech team who love to collaborate
- Support with your career development and access to training
- Regular company and team social events
- 24/7 casual dress code
- Free refreshments in the office
We are committed to ensuring that we provide equal opportunities for all. Please let us know if you need us to make any adjustments or if you have any special requirements for the interview process. Depending on the role this normally includes a written test and interview.
Please note that we will only contact successfully shortlisted candidates.