In this role you will be working alongside a globally renowned and award-winning design, development and technology teams who are passionate about what they do and how they do it.
The business unit hiring for this role is VIDEO.
VIDEO is a leading OTT and Digital products and services provider delivering best-of-breed software and components as well as comprehensive end-to-end solutions.
- DELIVER – Driving integrated teams to deliver solid technology solutions in support of key client initiatives
- OUTCOMES – Work closely with multi-disciplined teams of product owners, architects, engineers and quality assurance to drive estimates, delivery plans and retrospectives
- TRACK – Manage and track team velocity, financials (Project P&L) and KPIs in relation to the project plan and expected deliverables
- COMMUNICATE – Continuously evaluate and communicate and escalate project status, risks and issues to upper management and external partners
Maintain dependency plans between planned sprints across engineering, infrastructure and third-parties.
- LEAD – Ensure deliverables are high quality and clearly documented; conduct daily stand-ups and retrospectives at the end of each sprint and ensure the team is continuously learning from the past
- RELATIONSHIPS – Manage high-level client relationships, looking for opportunities to up/ cross-sell Deltatre’s products and services through effective account and relationship management
- PROCESS – Assisting the Head of Delivery and MD, EMEA in effort and cost estimates for professional services engagements, RFIs and the generation of Statements of Work (SOW)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in managing complex projects, with a duration of up to 12 months and associated budget in excess of £500,00+
- Delivery level (ie they’ve delivered or been involved with an OnDemand/OTT,IPTV service) they understanding and appreciate of VOD, IPTV, OTT services
- Agile and Scrum management of development teams to deliver technology solutions that meet customer expectations for timeliness and quality, preferably in an agency environment
- Atlassian toolset experience, in particular JIRA and Confluence (desirable)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively manage communication at all levels of an organisation
- A motivated, passionate and collaborative approach with an open and team focused working style
- Solutions orientation and proven experience in dealing with ambiguity, driving process and achieving results without direct authority
We’re looking for someone who is:
- driven to push the boundaries and lead change and performance
- communicative to leave no-one in the dark and to work with your team successfully
- reliable so we know that we can call on you to meet deadlines
- passionate about the latest technologies and standards
- proactive to suggest improvements, identify and fix potential issues
- solid technically speaking, to advise both Clients and internal teams
Our people are key to our success and we pride ourselves on offering a dynamic, creative, innovative and supportive environment. Having the right combination of a ‘can-do’ approach, strong work ethic, integrity, friendliness and attention to detail is crucial.
Even if you don’t tick all the boxes for one particular role, but you have a keen interest in what we do, send us your details, we may find a suitable match during the interview process.
Deltatre consciously nurtures an environment where each and every team member feels safe to bring their whole selves to work, in which everyone is valued and respected for who they are and what they bring. Everyone has the opportunity to reach their full potential, and every team member is expected to treat everyone with dignity and respect, value different perspectives, use inclusive language and work in alignment with Deltatre’s commitment to diversity and inclusion. At Deltatre, everyone is welcome and celebrated.
Some of our Company Perks
- Global company with huge growth potential
- 25 working days per year vacation entitlement
- 5 Sick Days – per calendar year
- Small, creative, close-knit Engineering/Tech team who love to collaborate
- Support with your career development and access to training
- Regular company and team social events
- 24/7 casual dress code
- Free refreshments in the office
We are committed to ensuring that we provide equal opportunities for all. Please let us know if you need us to make any adjustments or if you have any special requirements for the interview process. Depending on the role this normally includes a written test and interview.
Please note that we will only contact successfully shortlisted candidates.