We are seeking a software Lead Engineer to work within our team in order to deliver best software solutions to our innovative and industry-leading clients.
We are looking for an accountable Lead Engineer to be responsible for all engineering and technical disciplines that projects involve. The candidate will work with the Enterprise team to scope and develop solutions. S/he will be leading all the technical teams working on various project that spam from custom built back office applications to implement/integrate existing products and solutions. The candidate should also work in conjunction with the Product teams to align strategy and adopt guidelines to implement, customize, and deploy the Deltatre products.
For this position, we expect you to be a tech-savvy professional with an in-depth understanding of how technology can help us achieve our business goals.
The business unit hiring for this role is VIDEO.
VIDEO is a leading OTT and Digital products and services provider delivering best-of-breed software and components as well as comprehensive end-to-end solutions.
- Manage, Coach and Mentor your technical team
- Promotion and enforcement of Software Engineering best practices and standards
- Collaboration with Software Engineering and Project Managers, ensuring fit for purpose solution design, architectural approach and iteration and release plans
- Contribute to the evolution of the Solution alongside fellow Engineers
Specific requirements for this position are:
- C# expertise;
- .NET core and .NET framework knowledge;
- Ability to write clean, effective and maintainable code, covered by tests;
- Deep understanding of cloud technologies and hands-on experience in at least one cloud platform (Azure is preferable)
- Knowledge of MongoDB, RabbitMQ, Docker & Kubernetes
- Mastering Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery environments
- Knowledge of Web and Application Security
- Experience with High Traffic Public Web Sites;
- Familiarity with Live Streaming and Stream Encoding technologies;
We’re looking for someone who is:
- driven to push the boundaries and lead change and performance
- communicative to leave no-one in the dark and to work with your team successfully
- reliable so we know that we can call on you to meet deadlines
- passionate about the latest technologies and standards
- proactive to suggest improvements, identify and fix potential issues
- solid technically speaking, to advise both Clients and internal teams
Our people are key to our success and we pride ourselves on offering a dynamic, creative, innovative and supportive environment. Having the right combination of a ‘can-do’ approach, strong work ethic, integrity, friendliness and attention to detail is crucial.
Even if you don’t tick all the boxes for one particular role, but you have a keen interest in what we do, send us your details, we may find a suitable match during the interview process.
Deltatre consciously nurtures an environment where each and every team member feels safe to bring their whole selves to work, in which everyone is valued and respected for who they are and what they bring. Everyone has the opportunity to reach their full potential, and every team member is expected to treat everyone with dignity and respect, value different perspectives, use inclusive language and work in alignment with Deltatre’s commitment to diversity and inclusion. At Deltatre, everyone is welcome and celebrated.
Some of our Company perks
- Global company with huge growth potential
- Small, creative, close-knit Engineering/Tech team who love to collaborate
- 25 working days per year vacation entitlement
- 5 Sick Days – per calendar year
- Team events sponsored by the company
- Free refreshments in the office
We are committed to ensuring that we provide equal opportunities for all. Please let us know if you need us to make any adjustments or if you have any special requirements for the interview process. Depending on the role this normally includes a written test and interview.
Please note that we will only contact successfully shortlisted candidates.