Deltatre’s development team comprises of the most talented Full-Stack professionals in the over-the-top (OTT) and digital industry – working for major sports organisations, rights owners, media companies, and some of the world’s leading broadcasters. Daily, we pioneer new ways for consumers to interact with technology and take pride in delivering world-class experiences on emerging technologies.
As one of our Full-Stack Engineers, you will be working on a code base powering our platforms and services that enable our clients to create and deliver compelling OTT streaming solutions, websites, apps, and live broadcast solutions at scale to consumers and fans. Our technologies are built to withstand millions of concurrent users and to deliver an unparalleled service.
The business units hiring for this role are VIDEO and SPORT.
As a Full-Stack Engineer at Deltatre, you will be a part of the team responsible for designing and building new features, resolving issues, taking care of continuous integration and deployment, and improving all aspects of delivery.
Everything is run in the cloud with a combination of services, containers, and virtual machines. We continuously upgrade our technologies to the latest versions and best practices, alongside the maintenance and development of some important legacy systems.
A Software Engineer with a love for technology, and:
- C# expertise
- .NET Framework / .NET Core knowledge
- Angular(6) and/or React knowledge for Front-End Development
- Ability to write clean, effective and maintainable code, covered by functional or unit tests
- Knowledge of OOP principles (Design Patterns, SOLID, DRY, YAGNI)
- Knowledge of Event Sourcing and CQRS
- Knowledge of SQL server and Entity Framework
- Knowledge of MongoDB, RabbitMQ, Docker&kubernetes as hosting infrastructure
- Strong knowledge on GIT repositories and workflows (GitFlow)
- Expertise with network protocols programming
- Deep understanding of cloud technologies and hands-on experience in at least one cloud platform (Azure is preferable – AKS)
- Mastering Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery environments
- Expertise in designing, building, maintaining distributed applications
- Knowledge of scalability and performance challenges of server-side code. You can design and develop horizontally scalable, resilient and high-performance REST services
We’re looking for someone who is:
- driven to push the boundaries and lead change and performance
- communicative to leave no-one in the dark and to work with your team successfully
- reliable so we know that we can call on you to meet deadlines
- passionate about the latest technologies and standards
- proactive to suggest improvements, identify and fix potential issues
- solid technically speaking, to advise both Clients and internal teams
Our people are key to our success and we pride ourselves on offering a dynamic, creative, innovative and supportive environment. Having the right combination of a ‘can-do’ approach, strong work ethic, integrity, friendliness and attention to detail is crucial.
Even if you don’t tick all the boxes for one particular role, but you have a keen interest in what we do, send us your details, we may find a suitable match during the interview process.
Deltatre consciously nurtures an environment where each and every team member feels safe to bring their whole selves to work, in which everyone is valued and respected for who they are and what they bring. Everyone has the opportunity to reach their full potential, and every team member is expected to treat everyone with dignity and respect, value different perspectives, use inclusive language and work in alignment with Deltatre’s commitment to diversity and inclusion. At Deltatre, everyone is welcome and celebrated.
VIDEO or SPORT? What’s the difference?
Either way, you will be working on the latest technologies and your work will be part of a solution viewed by fans globally. However, there are some differences in the requirements for each unit.
VIDEO is a leading OTT and Digital products and services provider delivering best-of-breed software and components as well as comprehensive end-to-end solutions.
SPORT is leader in sport experiences, officiating and data collection, distribution and rendering in the sports ecosystem.
For a career in VIDEO, we are looking for:
- Knowledge of Identity Server as identity management solution
- EFK (Elasticsearch + Fluentd + Kibana) as logging/analytic solution
- Knowledge and experience in Kong as API gateway
For a career in SPORT, we are looking for:
- TFS as ALM solution
- .NET core for the backed API / services & Web ASP.NET
- Familiarity with Extreme Programming practices (TDD, Pair Programming, Refactoring)
- Experience with Sport Data or Broadcast Technology.
Some of our Company perks
- Global company with huge growth potential
- 25 working days per year vacation entitlement
- 5 Sick Days – per calendar year
- Small, creative, close-knit Engineering/Tech team who love to collaborate
- Support with your career development and access to training
- Regular company and team social events
- 24/7 casual dress code
- Free refreshments in the office
We are committed to ensuring that we provide equal opportunities for all. Please let us know if you need us to make any adjustments or if you have any special requirements for the interview process. Depending on the role this normally includes a written test and interview.
Please note that we will only contact successfully shortlisted candidates.