Deltatre is leading end-to-end provider of premium products and services for global sport and media operators. We push boundaries every day to offer the most reliable, scalable, engaging end-to-end offerings that continually meet and exceed fan expectations and maximise client value. Underpinned by data, we’re able to determine the best experiences to drive business growth. Deltatre provides strategy, planning, consultancy across all stages of our client’s lifecycle.
We’re fully flexible. As of November 2021, if it suits your role at Deltatre, you can work full time from home/remotely, from the office, or a combination within the same country as your contracted office of employment.
We’re looking for an experienced Technical Recruiter to join our Group Talent Acquisition Team, focusing specifically on the North Macedonian market.
The Technical Recruiter will be part of a small global team, reporting directly to the Group Head of Talent Acquisition. The ideal candidate should be able to attract, source and screen candidates. This includes ensuring a consistent pipeline of talents gained through various channels and constant desire to find the best match for both sides.
Deltatre owns its Applicant Tracking System and follows a custom recruitment process applied cross-regions.
· Driving the end-to-end recruitment process
· Ensuring pipeline of various candidate’s profiles and generate their interest to join Deltatre and identifying the best match based on job specifications
· Evaluation and improvement of sourcing and recruitment techniques
· Active cooperation with hiring managers all regions when required
· Administrative tasks involved with the recruitment process (ATS update, metrics…)
· Supporting Employer Branding activities
What we are expecting:
· Can-do attitude with positive mindset to satisfy hiring needs despite the challenging situation on IT market
· Friendly team player who loves recruitment and wants to deliver top-notch service to the hiring managers and ensure unique experience for all candidates
· Quick learner with interest in IT and technology
· Natural networker who tries whatever it takes to keep up with the market and trends but of course strives for being ahead
· Experienced recruiter (min. 3 years) with strong communication skills and fluency in English
We are committed to ensuring that we provide equal opportunities for all. Please let us know if you need us to make any adjustments or if you have any special requirements for the interview process. Depending on the role this normally includes a written test and interview.
Please note that we will only contact successfully shortlisted candidates.