At Cylindo we’re bringing 3D product visualization to brands and retailers in an easy fashion. By bringing decades of experience in 3D, gaming and retail we have built a leading 3D visualization product offering in the eCommerce space. Retailers see a huge uplift in sales and content production by utilizing Cylindo’s 3D visualization technology.
Cylindo is looking for a Product Data Specialist to play an important role in fixing furniture commerce through our industry guiding visualization technologies. You will be working with Cylindo developed tools and with an amazing team of highly skilled professionals. Ideal candidates must have a professional work ethic, enthusiasm to be part of Cylindo, and the motivation to not only meet, but exceed the expectations from the job.
Who are you
– Professional communication skills together with analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
– Strong conceptual thinking with an ability to understand clients’ needs and translate them into actionable deliverables
– A proactive and collaborative approach with the ability to contribute to the wider team
– A true team player willing to share your skills and experience with the rest of the organization
– Fluent speaker of English
– Willing to grow both professionally and personally
What you will be doing
– Working with sophisticated yet simple tools developed by the company
– Examine the Product Data of each of the Products from the Clients
– Build the internal logic template of the products (Geometry Options)
– Connecting all of the parts such as Models, Materials, Lightning setups etc
– Building the customers required products
– Work with Cylindo developed tools
– Attentiveness and cautiousness is required
– Fast learner
– Able to handle big data
– Fluent in English
– Detail oriented
– Team work experience
– Any experience with 3D Models
Working at Cylindo
We’re a dedicated team of talented people supporting some of the largest furniture brands in the world and changing the ecommerce world one product page at a time. We consider ourselves the best at what we do. You only get there by attracting great talent, and we expect you to be of the same caliber. We offer a creative, informal work environment with attractive perks and attractive salaries. Learn more about us here: http://cylindo.com/about
If you have the enthusiasm, and you think this could be the job for you, don’t hesitate to tell us about it – you may be the one we are looking for.
Cylindo is committed to workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
Place of work: At our office in Bitola
Start Date: ASAP
How to apply: Where you’ve been is relevant. But where you want to go and what you believe you can do for Cylindo is what we’re eager to hear about. Please tell us about that, as well as including your CV. Apply to [email protected] with the topic line ”Product Data Specialist”.