Chaos develops visualization technologies that empower artists and designers to create photorealistic imagery and animation across all creative industries. The firm’s physically based renderer, V-Ray®, has been honored with both an Academy Award® and an Engineering Emmy® for its role in the widespread adoption of ray-traced rendering in motion pictures and television.
In 2022, Chaos merged with Enscape, a leading provider of real-time rendering and design workflow technology for the AEC industry. Enscape offers innovative solutions that connect directly into modeling software, integrating design and visualization workflows seamlessly into one. Together, the newly combined company is creating an end-to-end ecosystem of 3D visualization tools accessible to everyone.
For more information, visit chaos.com and enscape3d.com.
Senior Business Analyst (Business Systems and Integrations)
*** This position is based in Sofia, Bulgaria or Skopje, North Macedonia with hybrid working options. Applicants must have a work/residence permit for the respective location.***
The business analyst in Chaos makes sure that our processes, systems and data work in unison. They deliver end-to-end solutions that enable our marketing team to personalize interactions with millions of users, our sales teams to sell across the globe and ensure our processes are standardized to provide the necessary data for reporting and decision-making across the company.
– Act as a bridge between business, product & technology teams to translate business requirements into system, data and process requirements to be incorporated into different domains across the company
– Drive business analysis efforts aimed at the implementation & continuous improvement lifecycle across different domains in the organization
– Perform customizations and support internal business systems (CRM, Marketing Automation, Billing, Support, Licensing)
– Work with external consultants for the implementation of new systems as needed
– Produce documentation related to processes, systems and data
– Monitor processes’ ability to produce the expected customer outcomes and data used for analysis & reporting
– Collaborate effectively with development, data and project management teams on changes related to systems and processes
– Prioritize & manage backlog for internal development teams and external consultants
– 5 + years of experience in system integration
– Bachelor’s degree in business, information systems or related field
– Experience with large-scale projects in the domain of sales, marketing, and finance
– Strong business acumen in the areas of sales, marketing, and finance
– Experience working with software development teams
– Experience with billing or licensing processes
– Experience with CRM and Marketing Automation systems
– Familiar with SaaS business model
– Knowledge in writing SQL queries considered a plus
– Familiar with relational databases
– Proficient user of MS Excel
– Еxcellent English
Key behavior skills:
– Strong presentation and communication skills, with experience working in multi-disciplinary teams across different levels in the organization
– Have drive & energy to manage multiple project assignments, engage effectively with stakeholders, and the ability to lead others by example
– Demonstrated critical thinking skills – the ability to understand a root cause of a problem and define actionable solutions
– Act with integrity and form professional relationships with stakeholders to act towards shared goals and common vision
– Working for a globally recognized 3D software company for its cutting edge products and honored with Emmy® and Academy Awards® for its contributions to television and film
– Working alongside talented people in an international and diverse environment which fosters learning and knowledge-sharing
– Supplemental health insurance
– Flexible working hours, work from home and additional days off
– Competitive remuneration package
– Technical trainings and certifications
– New & modern office with free parking space for everyone.
– Special Discounts
(Please note that the above-mentioned benefits are valid for the Bulgaria location, for any other location they might vary.)
We welcome people who value teamwork, stick to their commitments and are curious to explore new ways for achieving mastery.
If you think your profile is a good match for this role at Chaos, just send us your resume here!
Please make sure you get familiar with our Privacy Notice before you apply for the job.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Confidentiality of all applications is assured.