Proxiad SEE is the nearshore/offshore subsidiary of Proxiad Group. Created in 2005, the company employs 250+ IT specialists in South East Europe. Proxiad Group is a French company created in 1997 with more than 25 years of experience entirely specialized in Software Engineering, IT Services & Product Development. Proxiad Group employs over 1000+ IT specialists.
Supplier Catalogue Specialist team (SCS) team is responsible for managing integrations of catalogs of customers to Ariba Network through electronic data exchange using 6 stage methodology (Planning, Development, Test, Deploy, and Go Live). SCS team supports multiple projects, provides technical support, escalates issues, and offers solutions contributing to the success of the supplier roll out strategy of multiple buyers. SCS team is in charge of supplier integration catalog projects with Ariba buyers within agreed timelines whilst respecting SAP Ariba standard of quality, as well as the SCS teams targets.
In the project you will:
- Work for the biggest B2B procurement platform as a part of SAP
- Have exposure to high-level managers from the world’s top corporations
- Have the opportunity to show flexibility and agileability in managing a project and customer expectations
- Have no routine – you will never get bored
- Have access to globally recognized training and education programs
The role includes the responsibility for the successful execution of the catalog enablement projects in time and at cost, education of the customers on the product functionality related to Catalog Enablement and creation of specific project related education package for Suppliers. The Supplier Catalogue Specialist will demonstrate the ability to support multiple projects, offer solutions and escalate issues and manage the enablement of catalog content according to the project plan.
- Delivers high-quality, on-time implementation services on Sellers and Suppliers.
- Communicates with key stakeholders in order to supervise the catalog implementation process
- Cooperates with Supplier Enablement Project Managers and Supplier Managers.
- Works with Sellers to support and educate them on the company products.
- Provides issue resolution on the product to Sellers and Buyers.
- Support testing process with Sellers and Buyers.
- Tracks and reports the progress on the different projects.
- Proactively escalates issues to Supplier Managers and the Customer Support helpdesk.
- Delegate issues to appropriate team or expert.
- Professional experience on a relevant position (e.g. Customer Support, Technical Support, Back office support, Analyst)
- Experience on a Catalog Content related position would be an advantage (e.g. Category Manager, e-Business consultant, E-commerce specialist, e-Business Project Manager).
- Excellent communication skills and strong customer focus.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Knowledge of procurement business processes, from requisitioning to payment (Procure-to-Pay).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent level in English
- Fluency in French/ German or Spanish is a must
- 25 days paid annual leave we value your leisure time
- Flexible and liberal work policy, remote or hybrid office space
- Additional health insurance plan, from day 1
- Training and development programs, knowledge exchange sessions, certification programs, and international conferences
- Internal recognition Success card system with different levels of bonuses
- Socially responsible events
- Presents for your Proxiads work anniversary, for your birthday, etc., Refer a Friend program, employee discounts
- Proxiad Summer Camp, team buildings, and other social events that rock!
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.