Are you a resourceful Business Analyst who wants to work on award-winning software solutions? If so, you might be the next person to join the #SingularTeam!
Singular is an established brand in the iGaming industry developing award-winning solutions that stand out with their flexibility, reliability, and innovation. These three key aspects shape our competitive factor in the market. As of 2021, Singular is part of the biggest iGaming brand worldwide, Flutter Entertainment. The backbone of our success lies in using novel technologies & agile processes by our team of 160+ highly-skilled people.
The Business Analyst role focuses on capturing and documenting requirements as part of the Governance and planning process in the company. Role’s primary responsibilities are to capture requirements, create work breakdown structure and groom backlog across Initiatives handled by the relevant department. It is the liaison between stakeholders and execution team during projects lifecycle. The BA will assist in defining requirements and will become the functional subject matter expert (SME) of the new feature, product and/or system that is being developed/upgraded.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for capturing requirements from various stakeholders and creation of technical requirements specifications;
- Responsible for writing detailed epics, user stories and tasks which need to be implemented as per the requirements;
- Collaborate with Architects, Product Managers and Tech Leads to coordinate on the delivery of Initiatives;
- Assist with ongoing technical documentation of various platform, tech and process matters;
- Creates process models, specifications, diagrams and charts to provide direction to engineers and/or the squad.
- Develops and conduct peer reviews of the business requirements to ensure that requirement specifications are correctly interpreted.
- Assists with the interpretation of product and systems requirements into feasible options, and communicating these back to stakeholders.
- Manages and tracks the status of requirements throughout the project lifecycle; enforce and redefine as necessary.
- Communicates changes, enhancements, and modifications of business requirements — verbally or through written documentation — to squad, product owner, scrum master, sponsors, and other stakeholders so that issues and solutions are understood.
Interim Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organize relevant meetings, capture and share meeting notes;
- Organize daily standups of the team and track work progress in JIRA;
- Related duties as assigned.
- 2+ Years of experience in a business/system analyst or project manager role;
- Experience gathering and documenting requirements, user stories and acceptance criterias;
- Experience engaging with software development, operations and QA teams.
- Understanding of IT Infrastructure and IT Platforms fundamentals
- Proficiency in writing requirements specifications documents;
- Proficiency in creating work breakdown structures in JIRA;
- Knowledge of UML;
- Proficiency in designing sequence diagrams, activity diagrams, flowcharts;
- Basic knowledge of wireframing tools (Lucid, Draw.io, Balsamiq etc);
- Proficiency with common collaboration tools: Microsoft Office, Slack, Skype;
- Advanced level of English Language;
- Proficiency with Atlassian tools (especially JIRA & Confluence);
- Background in IT Infrastructure or IT service management
- ITIL Certification;
- Understanding of Agile frameworks and their differences;
- Domain knowledge in iGaming industry;
- Competitive compensation & benefits package;
- Career and professional advancement;
- Training and learning opportunities – Online Learning Portals, Public Lectures, Conferences;
- Insurance package;
- International work experience;
- Travel opportunity;
- Outstanding working environment;
- Relocation Opportunity.
Why you should apply
We nurture a teamwork environment where ideas are communicated, and knowledge sharing is encouraged. We appreciate the talent and inspire constant self-improvement. We constantly search for progressive thinkers, creative doers, game-changers, visionaries, and groundbreakers who never settle for mediocrity.