Proxiad SEE is the nearshore/offshore subsidiary of Proxiad Group. Created in 2005, the company employs 250+ IT specialists in South East Europe. Proxiad Group is a French company created in 1997 with more than 25 years of experience entirely specialized in Software Engineering, IT Services & Product Development. Proxiad Group employs over 1000+ IT specialists.
Our partner is the world leader in integration solutions for biomedical devices for hospitals and healthcare organizations. Through its connectivity solutions, advanced integration, and analysis options, they unlock the full potential of biomedical data by making it intelligible and usable for clinical and operational decision-making. With more than 25 years in the industry, the company has established strong partnerships with major manufacturers of medical devices and is present in more than 2000 hospitals in 39 countries.
We are seeking an experienced full stack software engineer with strong C# skills to join our team, specifically to design and develop software for medical devices. The ideal candidate will have a passion for building robust and scalable software, and will be able to work on both front-end and back-end development tasks.
- Design, develop, and maintain full stack software applications using C#, ASP.NET, and related technologies for medical devices.
- Develop software designs that include real-time data acquisition, algorithm implementation, database management, and networking
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop, test, and deploy software solutions
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code
- Stay up-to-date with the latest software development trends and technologies
- Work on both front-end and back-end development tasks
- Participate in code reviews, design reviews, and testing
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- Strong knowledge of C#, ASP.NET, and related technologies
- Experience with database technologies such as SQL Server and Entity Framework
- Experience with RESTful API development
- Strong understanding of software development principles, design patterns, and best practices
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to troubleshoot issues
- Good communication and team working skills.
- Experience in software development for medical devices is a plus
- 25 days paid annual leave we value your leisure time
- Flexible and liberal work policy, remote or hybrid office space
- Additional health insurance plan, from day 1
- Training and development programs, knowledge exchange sessions, certification programs, and international conferences
- Internal recognition Success card system with different levels of bonuses
- Socially responsible events
- Presents for your Proxiads work anniversary, for your birthday, etc., Refer a Friend program, employee discounts
- Proxiad Summer Camp, team buildings, and other social events that rock!
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.