Position: Project Management
Startup Macedonia seeks a highly motivated and experienced Project Manager to join our team. As the Project Manager, you will be pivotal in overseeing and coordinating a project funded by USAID, focusing on activities related to the Founders Club and the monthly initiative and meetup: Startup of the Month. This position requires strong organizational skills, a proven track record in project management, and a passion for supporting the growth of startups in Macedonia and Internationally.
-Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Project Management, or a related field; Master’s degree preferred.
-Previous experience with startups, implementation of programs, and other related activities will be advantageous to the position.
-Proven experience in project management, preferably in the context of development projects or startup ecosystems.
-Strong understanding of USAID regulations and compliance procedures.
-Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
-Proficiency in project management tools and software.
-Demonstrated ability to work independently and collaboratively in a dynamic environment.
-Fluency in English and Macedonian is required.
– Project Coordination: Manage and supervise the project’s day-to-day operations, ensuring its successful implementation in line with USAID guidelines and Startup Macedonia’s objectives.
– Budget Management: Monitor and control project expenditures, prepare regular financial reports with support from SM CFO, and ensure adherence to the approved budget.
– Activity Planning: Develop detailed project plans, including timelines, milestones, and deliverables, to guide the successful execution of the Founders Club and Startup of the Month Initiative activities.
– Reporting: Prepare comprehensive progress reports for USAID, highlighting achievements, challenges, and impact.
– Capacity Building: Facilitate training and workshops to enhance team members’ and participating startups’ skills and capabilities.
Type of position: Part-time or full-time 12-Month Contract with the possibility for Extension and full-time employment
Location: Skopje – Hybrid (at least 10 hours in the office per week)
Financial Compensation: 800$ gross + bonuses
To Apply: Interested candidates are invited to submit a cover letter and updated CV, to [email protected] by 10.08.2023
Startup Macedonia is a non-profit organization that serves as the voice for startups in North Macedonia’s vibrant entrepreneurial ecosystem. Since its registration in 2016, the organization has collaborated with over 200 startups and 50+ service providers locally and internationally. We aim to inspire innovation, development, and networking between startups and local&foreign stakeholders, fostering a stronger economy based on value-added products. Startup Macedonia offers a comprehensive range of services, including organizing programs, meet-ups, and workshops; conducting research and analysis; providing access to a digital ecosystem and mentoring platform; engaging in government advocacy; and facilitating connections between startups and stakeholders in the Startup Ecosystem.
More info on www.startupmacedonia.mk