The role: We are looking for a Senior Regional IT Support Engineer to join our dynamic team based in Skopje, North Macedonia.
This is a unique opportunity to be the first in this location, but your impact will resonate across EMEA, India, and North America
Are you our next star player?
Are you a self-starter passionate about making the customer’s life easy? Do you have the expertise and leadership skills to represent Global IT in our region? If yes, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Why we need you?
As Senior Regional IT Support Analyst, you will play a crucial role in our digital transformation by providing exceptional IT services and technical support to our local office and other locations. You will work with ground breaking technologies and tackle new, challenging cases in a large enterprise environment.
You can contribute directly to our dedication to customer support excellence with your deep understanding of IT fundamentals and experience in various IT environments.
Your main responsibility will be endpoint software and hardware servicing and support. You will take full ownership of the jobs assigned, keeping customers up to date and maintaining records of all work and actions in the Jira Service Desk system. There might be occasional travel to provide IT support at global live events.
Your expertise in IT infrastructure will be invaluable as you become the go-to person on the ground for our Global teams. You will work closely with senior leaders onsite, representing our Global IT team and improving the customer experience.
Who we’re looking for?
Qualifications and experience:
- Proven ability to engage with senior leaders effectively and represent IT functions
- Demonstrable leadership skills and a self-starter mentality
- Driven and continuously seeking improvements
- Excellent communication skills with both technical and non-technical staff
- Deep understanding of IT Security fundamentals
- Comprehensive experience with Microsoft Windows 10 and Apple Mac devices in a Windows Server domain environment
- Experience supporting personal IT equipment such as laptops, monitors, tablets, smartphones, and other peripherals
- Familiarity with ITIL and IT networking and communication protocols and solutions
- Availability for on-call rota working
- Experience with IT infrastructure, providing hands-on assistance when necessary
- Committed to embodying the company’s values and fostering a ‘win together’ culture
- Proficiency in AD/SCCM/GPO/JAMF
- VC support and administration
- 0365 support and administration
- Proven ability to maintain an inventory of all end-user equipment through the Asset Management database
- Exceptional customer service orientation
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Effective prioritization and time management abilities
- Collaborative team player with the capacity for independent initiative
- Detail-oriented and driven to achieve results
You will stand out if you have the following:
- Experience with virtual environments such as VDI
- Knowledge of Mac and Microsoft Windows 10 in a Windows Server domain –environment
- Experience with AWS/Azure and networking
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation & benefits package;
- Career and professional advancement;
- Training and learning opportunities – Online Learning Portals, Public Lectures, Conferences;
- Private Health Insurance package;
- International work experience;
- Travel opportunity;
- Outstanding working environment;
- Relocation Opportunity
Why you should apply?
We nurture a teamwork environment where ideas are communicated, and knowledge sharing is encouraged. We appreciate the talent and inspire constant self-improvement. We constantly search for progressive thinkers, creative doers, game-changers, visionaries, and groundbreakers who never settle for mediocrity.
Want a seat at the table? Apply now!
We will aim to respond to you as soon as possible. If you’re the right fit for the role, you will be invited to a phone/zoom interview.