- Great compensation package, inspiring bonuses, and compelling benefits
- Work in an environment with high ethical values and a growth mindset
- Opportunity for personal and professional development, paid education and training
- A company culture where individual opinion counts
- Dialogue within the team and continuous opportunities to improve together
- The organization supports cooperation in a committed team, independent work, and fair togetherness
Main tasks and Responsibilities :
- Installing, configuring and supporting network equipment including routers, proxy servers, switches, WAN accelerators, DNS and DHCP
- Involved in procuring network equipment and managing subcontractors involved with network installation
- Configuring firewalls, routing and switching to maximize network efficiency and security.
- PC user support.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT/Electrical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering (experienced technicians welcomed as well)
- 3 years of professional experience preferred in the same role
- Advanced organizational skills.
- Proficiency in database systems management software, enterprise resource planning software, and web platform development software.
- Fluent in English language
- Driving licence B category