Are you a resourceful Intermediate Back-end Developer who wants to work on award-winning software solutions? If so, you might be the next person to join the #SingularTeam!
Singular is an established brand in the iGaming industry developing award-winning solutions that stand out with their flexibility, reliability, and innovation. These three key aspects shape our competitive factor in the market. As of 2021, Singular is part of the biggest iGaming brand worldwide, Flutter Entertainment. The backbone of our success lies in using novel technologies & agile processes by our team of 160+ highly-skilled people.
- Maintain and extend the functionality of existing products
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Contribute to the logical and physical design of the product
- Participate in source code analysis and debugging
- Create technical documentation using required standards.
Qualifications & experience:
- Minimum 3+ years experience in creating Java/Java EE/Spring Web application.
- Excellent knowledge of OOP concepts & design patterns
- Experienced with Jboss/Wildfly application server
- Skilled with using Java Enterprise Technologies or Spring and Spring Cloud Technologies
- Experienced with using Maven
- Experienced with using Git
- Effective and efficient in team collaboration.
Desirable Skill Set:
- General knowledge of web development and HTTP standard
- Strong analytical skills to solve problems, perform research and derive solution opportunities
- General knowledge of data structure, UML, XML, JSON
- Experience with Infinispan, Hazelcast, Hibernate, Resteasy
- Experienced with using EJBs, JMS, JPA, REST, ORM, Caching, Queues, Web Sockets
- Understanding in multi-threading and concurrency
- Experience in code documentation
- Experience with testing (Unit and Integration tests)
- Experience with using MySQL
- Experience with working in JIRA
- Competitive compensation & benefits package;
- Career and professional advancement;
- Training and learning opportunities – Online Learning Portals, Public Lectures, Conferences;
- Private Health Insurance package;
- International work experience;
- Travel opportunity;
- Outstanding working environment;
- Relocation Opportunity.
Why you should apply
We nurture a teamwork environment where ideas are communicated, and knowledge sharing is encouraged. We appreciate the talent and inspire constant self-improvement. We constantly search for progressive thinkers, creative doers, game-changers, visionaries, and groundbreakers who never settle for mediocrity.