Are you a resourceful Senior DevOps Systems Engineer (AWS) who wants to work on award-winning software solutions? If so, you might be the next person to join the #SingularTeam!
Singular is an established brand in the iGaming industry developing award-winning solutions that stand out with their flexibility, reliability, and innovation. These three key aspects shape our competitive factor in the market. As of 2021, Singular is part of the biggest iGaming brand worldwide, Flutter Entertainment. The backbone of our success lies in using novel technologies & agile processes by our team of 160+ highly-skilled people.
As Senior DevOps Systems Engineer (AWS), you will work as part of the team that manages and delivers Software Development projects in highly structured and complex cloud infrastructure and service environment, and helps to ensure availability of key DevOps services used by the Software Development team and Business units as well as critical QA/UAT and Production environments.
Duties and Responsibilities
Work collaboratively with Software Development and IT Operations to deploy and operate our systems.
Help automate and streamline our operations and processes. Help build and maintain tools for infrastructure deployment, application and service delivery, monitoring and operations.
Troubleshoot and resolve issues in our Dev, QA/UAT and Production environments for a wide range of projects.
Maintain, upgrade and configure our Internal systems and services
- Extensive working in an IT infrastructure role with strong background in Linux and Cloud administration
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies
- Experience with VMware virtualized environments, mostly server virtualization and software defined networking
- A working understanding of code and scripting (Mostly Java, Python, Bash)
- Experience working in Agile environments
- Good knowledge of running/configuring Apache and Nginx web servers
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- Good knowledge of networking
- Experience with Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket Server) in their hosted version
- A self-starter with the ability to make progress with minimal supervision
- Good diplomacy skills and the ability to liaise with technical and business people
- Results focused with excellent communication skills
- Able to work under pressure whilst maintaining accuracy and attention to detail
Desirable Skill Set
- Experience with AWS Cloud services
- Experience with Linux development toolchain (i.e. deb, apt)
- Experience with automation/configuration management using either Ansible, Terraform, or an equivalent
- Experience with APM tools such as NewRelic or SysDig
- Certified in AWS, Linux, Vmware
- Good knowledge of Mac OS X a definite plus
- Competitive compensation & benefits package;
- Career and professional advancement;
- Training and learning opportunities – Online Learning Portals, Public Lectures, Conferences;
- Insurance package;
- International work experience;
- Travel opportunity;
- Outstanding working environment;
- Relocation Opportunity.
Why you should apply
We nurture a teamwork environment where ideas are communicated, and knowledge sharing is encouraged. We appreciate the talent and inspire constant self-improvement. We constantly search for progressive thinkers, creative doers, game-changers, visionaries, and groundbreakers who never settle for mediocrity.