Are you a resourceful System Engineering Team Lead (AWS) who wants to work on award-winning software solutions? If so, you might be the next person to join the #SingularTeam!
Singular is an established brand in the iGaming industry developing award-winning solutions that stand out with their flexibility, reliability, and innovation. These three key aspects shape our competitive factor in the market. As of 2021, Singular is part of the biggest iGaming brand worldwide, Flutter Entertainment. The backbone of our success lies in using novel technologies & agile processes by our team of 160+ highly-skilled people.
- This is a key role providing technical operational leadership and governance across multiple teams delivering key parts of our strategy to build and own the industry’s best sports betting and trading platform.
- You will be self-motivated, self-sufficient and willing to contribute at all levels, listening and learning from those around you. Culture is the foundation of our success, and we want you to be a part of it and drive it.
- The DevOps Technical Lead will help define the operational strategy and standards and are key to ensuring the vision is understood and delivered within our engineering teams.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Be the key technical operational authority for multiple engineering teams
- Help shape the technical operational vision and strategy
- Work closely with the teams to ensure the vision and strategy is understood
- Attend team ceremonies such as stand-ups, inceptions and roadmap planning to ensure alignment
- Run service reviews to help teams understand where they can improve supportability
- Run post-incident reviews to allow us to learn from our mistakes in blame free environment
- Create and delivery regular reports on service operational supportability and the biggest risks
- Provide regular training sessions on our key technologies and technical fundamentals
- Provide hands on help with deep and current technical expertise in your area of specialism
- Drive team focus on operational best practices whilst balancing quality and customer value
- Ensure all security and compliance is considered at all stages of development.
Our technology stack
Technology is at the heart of everything we do. We build our software with stability, scalability and flexibility in mind. As such, we need to have a platform that can support this. We have a vast array of technologies that we utilise and would expect experience in the following:
- AWS and either Terraform or Cloud Formation
- Linux administration
- Monitoring / alerting technologies e.g. Prometheus / Grafana
- Event streaming
- CI/CD e.g. Jenkins
- JVM application support
- Config management e.g. Ansible/Chef
- Competitive compensation & benefits package;
- Career and professional advancement;
- Training and learning opportunities – Online Learning Portals, Public Lectures, Conferences;
- Insurance package;
- International work experience;
- Travel opportunity;
- Outstanding working environment;
- Relocation Opportunity.
Why you should apply
We nurture a teamwork environment where ideas are communicated, and knowledge sharing is encouraged. We appreciate the talent and inspire constant self-improvement. We constantly search for progressive thinkers, creative doers, game-changers, visionaries, and groundbreakers who never settle for mediocrity.