Proxiad SEE is the nearshore/offshore subsidiary of Proxiad Group. Created in 2005, the company employs 250+ IT specialists in South East Europe. Proxiad Group is a French company created in 1997 with more than 25 years of experience entirely specialized in Software Engineering, IT Services & Product Development. Proxiad Group employs over 1000+ IT specialists.
Our partner is the world leader in integration solutions for biomedical devices for hospitals and healthcare organizations. Through its connectivity solutions, advanced integration, and analysis options, they unlock the full potential of biomedical data by making it intelligible and usable for clinical and operational decision-making. With more than 25 years in the industry, the company has established strong partnerships with major manufacturers of medical devices and is present in more than 2000 hospitals in 39 countries.
- Design, implement and test back-end services in C#, .NET on Windows using Visual Studio 2022
- You will work for new cloud-based, service-enabled, enterprise-wide platform that allows hospitals to capture, store, and analyze high-fidelity patient data utilizing tools and dashboards to take actionable steps towards quality improvement, alarm management, and research initiatives.
- The Solution involves building software in C# and using .NET that acquires HL7 Data (IHE PCD01 and PCD04) using Sockets over TCP/IP from multiple sources.
- The data contains Physiological and clinical data such as Heart Rate, Blood Pressure, Oxygen blood Saturation as numerical, waveform and alarm data.
- The inbound HL7 data must be mapped in software to a data object model that is already defined for numerics, waveforms, and alarms.
- The mapped data is then used as input to an existing WCF interface. This interface is established and is capable of receiving such data and it is capable of sending this data to AWS cloud services.
- An existing web application allows clinicians and researchers to view the data in tabular and graphical formats as shown in figure below.
- Use of Azure DevOps for source code control
- SDLS Methodology: Agile
- A solid understanding and experience in Object oriented design and software implementation using C#, .NET and
- Visual Studio for building backend services on Windows.
- Ability to learn some healthcare domain concepts.
- Knowledge of Web Services using WCF is not mandatory, but it is a plus
- Knowledge or exposure to HL7 is not mandatory, but it is a plus
- 25 days paid annual leave we value your leisure time
- Flexible and liberal work policy, remote or hybrid office space
- Additional health insurance plan, from day 1
- Training and development programs, knowledge exchange sessions, certification programs, and international conferences
- Internal recognition Success card system with different levels of bonuses
- Socially responsible events
- Presents for your Proxiads work anniversary, for your birthday, etc., Refer a Friend program, employee discounts
- Proxiad Summer Camp, team buildings, and other social events that rock!
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.