Proxiad SEE is the nearshore/offshore subsidiary of Proxiad Group. Created in 2005, the company employs 250+ IT specialists in South East Europe. Proxiad Group is a French company created in 1997 with more than 25 years of experience entirely specialized in Software Engineering, IT Services & Product Development. Proxiad Group employs over 1000+ IT specialists.
Our partner is the world leader in integration solutions for biomedical devices for hospitals and healthcare organizations. Through its connectivity solutions, advanced integration, and analysis options, they unlock the full potential of biomedical data by making it intelligible and usable for clinical and operational decision-making. With more than 25 years in the industry, the company has established strong partnerships with major manufacturers of medical devices and is present in more than 2000 hospitals in 39 countries.
The Software Engineer reports to the Software Engineering Manager and will be responsible for designing and developing web-based software for medical devices. Software designs include real-time data displays for use in medical environments.
- Translate application requirements and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Possess the ability to implement, test, and bug-fix existing functionality
- Responsible for regular communication with others involved in the development process
- Participate as a team member in software delivery process
- Integrate data storage solutions including databases and flat-file storage
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Leads, or participates in, peer review and design review activities.
- Evaluates design efficiency, and quality
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5+ years in developing industrial/B2B web applications
- Strong knowledge of HTML/JS/CSS
- Proficient in Angular, TypeScript, GraphQL and Websockets
- Previous experience in adapting or building responsive UIs for mobile devices
- Experience with popular web application frameworks
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools and development environments Visual Studio, VS Code
- Previous experience with single page application development
- 25 days paid annual leave we value your leisure time
- Flexible and liberal work policy, remote or hybrid office space
- Additional health insurance plan, from day 1
- Training and development programs, knowledge exchange sessions, certification programs, and international conferences
- Internal recognition Success card system with different levels of bonuses
- Socially responsible events
- Presents for your Proxiads work anniversary, for your birthday, etc., Refer a Friend program, employee discounts
- Proxiad Summer Camp, team buildings, and other social events that rock!
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.