Proxiad SEE is the nearshore/offshore subsidiary of Proxiad Group. Created in 2005, the company employs 250+ IT specialists in South East Europe. Proxiad Group is a French company created in 1997 with more than 25 years of experience entirely specialized in Software Engineering, IT Services § Product Development. Proxiad Group employs over 1000+ IT specialists.
Our partner company was founded in 2012 in France and has offices in 3 countries: France, Canada, and the USA. In 2017 the company was rated as #1 Fastest-Growing Technology Company in France by Deloitte Fast 50’s! In 2018 was a winner for Europe and on a Global level in The Red Herring Top 100 award, a recognition that highlights the most exciting startups from Asia, Europe and the Americas. Hundreds of companies from each region are reviewed in a rigorous 3-step process that looks at all aspects of the company.
Our partner solutions manage bus fleets and fare collection with a focus on sharing information, in real-time, between drivers, bus companies, local authorities and passengers. They are designed for school, intercity, urban and on-demand transportation. They process large volumes of data in real time and give local authorities and bus companies the keys to optimizing their system by: reorganizing schedules, optimizing vehicle routes or load factors, simplifying the collection of public revenues and organizing passengers day-to-day travel more efficiently, at the lowest possible cost. The solutions are 100% Smartphone/ 100% Cloud-based / 100% turnkey.
You, as a Senior PHP Developer will:
- Actively participate in the resolution of technical problems
- Write technical documentation
- Set up acceptance tests
- Analyzed technical needs and constraints
- Responsible for the development of specific parts of the software
- Keeping a constant watch on technological developments
- At least 5+ years of experience with Symfony 4.4/5 Api Platform and knowledge of CakePHP 2.10, PostgreSQL 11, Rest Api, Keycloak, PHP Unit, Infection, PHPStan, RabbitMQ, HTML/jQuery/CSS
- A relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s degree is a plus
- Fluent in English
- 25 days paid annual leave we value your leisure time
- Flexible and liberal work policy, remote or hybrid office space
- Additional health insurance plan, from day 1
- Training and development programs, knowledge exchange sessions, certification programs and international conferences
- Internal recognition Success card system with different levels of bonuses
- Socially responsible events
- Presents for your Proxiads work anniversary, for your birthday, etc., Refer a Friend program, employee discounts
- Proxiad Summer Camp, team buildings and other social events that rock!
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.