Are you a resourceful DevOps Application Support Team Lead who wants to work on award-winning software solutions? If so, you might be the next person to join the #SingularTeam!
Singular is an established brand in the iGaming industry developing award-winning solutions that stand out with their flexibility, reliability, and innovation. These three key aspects shape our competitive factor in the market. As of 2021, Singular is part of the biggest iGaming brand worldwide, Flutter Entertainment. The backbone of our success lies in using novel technologies & agile processes by our team of 160+ highly-skilled people.
- Be the key technical operational authority specifically for support Operations Team
- Help shape the technical operational vision and strategy.
- Work closely with the tribes and teams to ensure the vision and strategy is understood
- Attend team ceremonies such as stand-ups, inceptions and roadmap planning to ensure alignment.
- Engage in service reviews to help teams understand where they can improve supportability.
- Run post-incident reviews to allow us to learn from our mistakes in blame free environment.
- Create and delivery regular reports on service operational supportability and the biggest risks.
- Provide regular training sessions on our key technologies and technical fundamentals.
- Provide hands on help with deep and current technical expertise in your area of specialism.
- Drive team focus on operational best practices whilst balancing quality and customer value.
- Own Incident Management Process
- Working with development teams ensure functionality deployments are completed without incident and with adherence to proper procedure.
- Participate in application performance evaluation tuning.
- Developing relationships with customers internal product teams to aid incident and problem resolution.
- Performing analyses on software application functionality and suggesting improvements
- Ensure proper utilization of the resources in the team
- Client-driven approach & service oriented
- Extensive working in an IT infrastructure role with strong background in Linux and Cloud administration
- Ability to use a wide variety of open-source technologies.
- Experience with VMware and AWS virtualized environments, mostly server virtualization and software defined networking.
- A working understanding of code and scripting (Mostly Java, Python, Bash)
- Experience working in Agile environments.
- Good knowledge of running/configuring Apache and Nginx web servers
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- Good knowledge of networking
- Experience with Atlassian products (Crowd, Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket Server, Bamboo, HipChat) in their hosted version
- Articulate, independent and detail oriented.
- Strong communication skills and ability to articulate/explain any problematic situations to higher management.
- Being a strong team player
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Process, tools and service level improvement experience
- Good organizational skills, inclusive of issue tracking, metric reporting
- Experience in mentoring and people management practice
- At least 5+ years experience in applications support related role (DevOps roles or Developers roles)
- Competitive compensation & benefits package;
- Career and professional advancement;
- Training and learning opportunities – Online Learning Portals, Public Lectures, Conferences;
- Insurance package;
- International work experience;
- Travel opportunity;
- Outstanding working environment;
- Relocation Opportunity.
Why you should apply
We nurture a teamwork environment where ideas are communicated, and knowledge sharing is encouraged. We appreciate the talent and inspire constant self-improvement. We constantly search for progressive thinkers, creative doers, game-changers, visionaries, and groundbreakers who never settle for mediocrity.