Are you a resourceful Agile Delivery Lead who wants to work on award-winning software solutions? If so, you might be the next person to join the #SingularTeam!
Singular is an established brand in the iGaming industry developing award-winning solutions that stand out with their flexibility, reliability, and innovation. These three key aspects shape our competitive factor in the market. As of 2021, Singular is part of the biggest iGaming brand worldwide, Flutter Entertainment. The backbone of our success lies in using novel technologies & agile processes by our team of 160+ highly-skilled people.
The Agile Delivery Lead is a team role responsible for ensuring the team lives agile values and principles and follows the processes and practices that the team agreed they would use. Helps to create an environment of collaboration, transparency and trust. Most importantly tracks IT Operations Projects delivery process and maintains accurate detailing of all information/artefacts necessary for high visibility of teams planned/ongoing work.
You will become part of the Singular team where you will support the delivery process for infrastructure environments and hosting platforms and join a new team to lead an agile transformation for the platform. Joining the Hosting team, you will be leading a major initiative involving mission-critical services.
Our team is looking for a hard-working, innovative Agile Delivery Lead who is keen to lead projects for innovative infrastructure products used to enable gaming for millions of players. Our infrastructure solution aligns with architecture of products and services and have same dynamic of development, delivery and change across multiple tenants.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work on the most critical, strategic projects at the heart of the world’s largest public online gaming business, with funding and opportunities to match our huge ambition.
- Participate in multiple environment and infrastructure development projects with the best product and technology professionals to ensure the successful delivery of solutions and services
- Collaborate with a number of our in-house squads and many group level engineering teams to facilitate the delivery of high-quality customer-focused services using Lean and Agile methods, using a metric-based approach to continuous improvement.
- Act as a conduit for internal and external communication, bringing people and teams together to best tackle current issues as well as having responsibility for the coordination, management, and delivery of projects assigned to you.
- Build partnerships with each squad by promoting a collaborative approach based on Agile values and principles.
- Act as process mentor to the squad’s use of the suitable delivery methodology and will support them in the removal of impediments and blockers.
- Build relationships with key partners in the business and work with the other stakeholders and Project Managers to help facilitate the prioritization of work from a business, technical and product roadmap perspective.
- Drive cross-team alignment sessions to coordinate plans and dates.
- Maintain a strong commitment to delivery and a sense of urgency to meet and exceed incremental forecasts and overall delivery objectives.
- Understand and coach team to properly plan capacity for upcoming sprint and forecast completion dates.
- Track team performance metrics: velocity, burndown, lead time, SLA success rates etc;
- Organize work in JIRA/Confluence to create high visibility of team’s work for other stakeholders in company.
- Handle timely communication and resolution of issues escalated from Service-Desk;
- You are passionate about communication, group dynamics, and mentoring and you are not afraid to raise issues and inspire change to remove impediments from your team.
- Strong understanding and experience applying Agile and waterfall delivery techniques with experience and deep knowledge over SDLC.
- You easily recognise when something does not work and encourage an approach of experimentation, remaining adaptable and reflecting when measuring and evaluating outcomes
- You have developed skills in handling partners’ expectations and facilitating difficult discussions, clearly presenting and conveying business problems and making recommendations.
- You have been responsible for the delivery flow of a team, running the pace and tempo. You can remove blockers and impediments that affect the plan, and can ensure teams plan appropriately for their own capacity.
- You can actively address internal and external risks, issues and dependencies including where ownership exists outside the team.
- You have experience using data to advise planning and to provide delivery confidence.Desirable Skill Set:
- Scrum Master certifications (CSM/PSM Level 1 or above) or equivalent relevant work experience
- Any technical knowledge related to Amazon AWS, VMware ESXi, automatic configuration management, CI/CD will be considered as huge advantage.
- Previous experience working with or within Infrastructure teams.
- Any knowledge of DevOps and Site Reliability Engineering would be a plus.
- Ability to multi-function and effectively take care of the context switching required to run multiple projects.
- Any knowledge or experience in the online gaming industry will be an advantage.
- Competitive compensation & benefits package;
- Career and professional advancement;
- Training and learning opportunities – Online Learning Portals, Public Lectures, Conferences;
- Insurance package;
- International work experience;
- Travel opportunity;
- Outstanding working environment;
- Relocation Opportunity.
Why you should apply
We nurture a teamwork environment where ideas are communicated, and knowledge sharing is encouraged. We appreciate the talent and inspire constant self-improvement. We constantly search for progressive thinkers, creative doers, game-changers, visionaries, and groundbreakers who never settle for mediocrity.