SEO Web Developer
- Execute on-page SEO strategies across a diverse mix of web properties.
- Conduct onsite and offsite technical audits; identify issues and opportunities; implement fixes and updates using SEO best practices.
- Design and layout of client’s websites both technically and creatively. Plan for mobile-first responsive web design.
- Maintain existing websites, including content layout changes, visual enhancements, and landing page optimization.
- Test/troubleshoot sites running production as well as in off-line development stages.
- Ensure websites are running in the most optimized way with respect to SEO best practices and response times.
- Understanding and improving Core Web Vitals – Largest Contentful Paint (LCP), First Input Delay (FID), and Cumulative Layout Shift (CLS) of all the properties.
- Analyzing bot traffic and fixing potential crawling blocks to improve efficiency
- Working on bot directives and how to optimize crawl budget to its best
- PHP and MySQL experience
- Ability to create and manipulate functions for Magento, WordPress, Shopify, Neto and other systems according to our needs.
- Any knowledge of Core Web Vitals (LCP, FID & CLS) is an advantage
- Experience in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Ability to work with back-end SEO elements such as regex rewrites rules, robots.txt, metadata, and related skills.
- On-Site advanced SEO experience, with a proficient knowledge of SEO tools and best practices is beneficial but not mandatory.
- Experience in working with SEO tools such as SEMRush, Ahrefs, Majestic, Moz Pro, Moz Local, Search Console, Bing Webmaster Tools will be greatly rewarded..
- Knowledge of changing technology trends and on-going competitive analysis.
- Ability to multitask and work on multiple tasks simultaneously.