Sport Experiences is the Unit leader in digital experiences, data gathering, distribution and rendering in the sports ecosystem.
Come join a design team working for the biggest names & brands in sports and entertainment delivering our world class solutions and creating experiences that ignite passion and enhance the moments that matter most to fans. Deltatre is searching for a Lead Designer to join the Design Studio in London.
People today expect to be delighted by the digital products they use, demanding experiences that are seamless, authentic and live up to a brand’s promise.
We help our partners to clarify their vision, identifying what drive’s value for their customers and translate that into lasting designs. Our design process is highly iterative and collaborative, and we fuse the best and brightest minds in our business in an environment which embraces creativity and innovation.
If you live and breathe user interface & interaction, love solving problems and thrive on new products and redesigns, this is a great opportunity for you. As a Lead Designer you love the finer details of UI and UX design and consider yourself diligent in your working methods – especially when it comes to documentation. You must be able to demonstrate your experience across one or many of the following platforms: responsive web, iOS, Android or TV platforms.
- Raise the bar within Design and push us creatively across the full breadth of our project portfolio; spanning discovery and delivery
- Help allocate the resources of the design team to projects
- Review design work, giving constructive and actionable feedback before it goes out the door
- Input where necessary to support in the delivery of design artefacts
- Participate in and lead both team and client workshop sessions
- Prioritise your time effectively working across multiple projects
- Inspire, coach and support people around you to succeed and grow
- Support defining Deltatre’s overall design ambition and strategy
- Operationally, you’ll make sure that the teams you work with are equipped to do their very best work and learn together
- Help to identify and convert new opportunities, representing the company in pitches, contributing to business development
- Deputise for our Design Director and be a human voice, inclusive in your decision-making
Deltatre consciously nurtures an environment where each and every team member feels safe to bring their whole selves to work, in which everyone is valued and respected for who they are and what they bring. Everyone has the opportunity to reach their full potential, and every team member is expected to treat everyone with dignity and respect, value different perspectives, use inclusive language and work in alignment with Deltatre’s commitment to diversity and inclusion. At Deltatre, everyone is welcome and celebrated.
- You are an expert in Experience Design preferably from product-led background
- A portfolio showcasing how you have lead solutions across a variety of disciplines
- Excellent communication & organisational skills
- Strong understanding of design fundamentals
- Be confident with selling your vision to clients
- Have a flawless eye for craft, keen to innovate with design where appropriate
- Demonstrate agility in your approach, effective listening skills and the ability to translate insights into actionable design outcomes and delivered solutions
- Able to coach and lead multidisciplinary teams of designers, developers and product managers using Agile and Lean principles.
- You are able to define and improve Design methodologies, tools and processes
- Able to travel, from time to time
Some of our Company perks:
- Global company with huge growth potential
- Small, creative, close-knit Engineering/Tech team who love to collaborate
- Support with your career development and access to training
- Regular company and team social events
- 24/7 casual dress code
- Free refreshments in the office
We are committed to ensuring that we provide equal opportunities for all. Please let us know if you need us to make any adjustments or if you have any special requirements for the interview process. Depending on the role this normally includes a written test and interview.
Please note that we will only contact successfully shortlisted candidates.