We’re fully flexible. As of November 2021, if it suits your role at Deltatre, you can work full time from home/remotely, from the office, or a combination within the same country as your contracted office of employment.
The Video Experiences unit is leading OTT products and services provider delivering best-of-breed products and components as well as comprehensive end-to-end solutions.
The Solution Architect manages the customers technical expectations and requirements to produce outstanding technical solutions and bid responses that underpin our growth globally. You will contribute to the determination of technical and operational feasibility of solutions and project architectures. You will build long-term strategic partnerships with customers by driving adoption of Deltatre products and services, establishing and accomplishing measurable success criteria with customers.
Deltatre consciously nurtures an environment where each and every team member feels safe to bring their whole selves to work, in which everyone is valued and respected for who they are and what they bring. Everyone has the opportunity to reach their full potential, and every team member is expected to treat everyone with dignity and respect, value different perspectives, use inclusive language and work in alignment with Deltatre’s commitment to diversity and inclusion. At Deltatre, everyone is welcome and celebrated.
- 7+ years professional technology experience in the software industry with a background in web or application development
- Previous experience as a Solutions Architect managing complex client requirements and multiple vendors
- An effective communicator and technical writer with excellent presentation skills
- Experienced in managing RFI, RFP and RFQ processes
- Detail oriented, comfortable working independently, well organised, have the technical aptitude to learn new technologies
- Ability to multitask effectively using creative thinking to rapidly solve problems
- Ability to work and communicate with colleagues and clients at all levels of experience and seniority
- Willingness to travel and experience with highly distributed teams
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance
- Quickly understand the technical and business needs of a customers
- Definition, documentation and ownership the end-to-end technical solution of a very large implementation
- Managing the translation of business to technical requirements across multiple vendors ensuring all requirements are met and gaps escalated
- Quickly build strong technical relationships with customer teams and vendors
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the capabilities of Diva and our services
- Ensure Deltatre governance and procedures are followed at all times
- The role requires senior level decision making, analytical skills and strong problem-solving skills. Most of all it requires a lot of heart and passion for delivery and leading your team to doing it well.
- Video workflow knowledge, AWS, Azure or others
- Technical knowledge on HLS, DASH, DRM, CDN, QoS
Some of our Company perks:
- Global company with huge growth potential
- Small, creative, close-knit Engineering/Tech team who love to collaborate
- Support with your career development and access to training
- Regular company and team social events
- 24/7 casual dress code
- Free refreshments in the office
Please note that we will only contact successfully shortlisted candidates.