Itecor is an international IT consulting headquartered in Switzerland. At Itecor, we have been advising and supporting our clients for thirty years to ensure their business systems are effective, aligned with business needs and economic realities. Our clients have come to rely on our work ethic, independence and rigorous approach. Our team of over 150 consultants benefits from the latest technology and market innovations and we ensure our consultants are able to provide high value-added solutions that have proved their worth in the field.
In order to reinforce our Consulting Team in Skopje, we are looking for a
Junior QA Engineer
Working within a highly experienced consultancy team, this is an excellent career opportunity to grow and develop in technically challenging environments.
You will be expected to work on test projects for our clients. Assignments will include manual testing. While we expect you to be fast and independent learner, you will be supported by our team of test experts who will help you grow and develop your experience in a dynamic and multicultural environment.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Development and execution of manual test cases in different applications and with agile and continuous integration environments
- Documentation of working procedures, manual and technical test
- Issue identification, investigation, tracking and follow up of the issue’s lifecycle
- Analyzing test results and reporting to the development team.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 1 year of proven experience in software quality assurance
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Knowledge of Jira or any process tracking tool
- Demonstrated ability to solve technical problems
- Willingness to learn independently and collaborate with a team
- Fluent in English
- Testing related certifications are a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good organizational skills and detail-oriented mindset
- Patient and professional demeanor, with a can-do attitude
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Ability to work in a team or independent
- Service oriented
- Opportunity to be part of a multinational and diverse company with offices in Switzerland, France, Macedonia, Mexico and Spain
- Opportunity to gain international business experience
- Benefit from a wide range of expertise and guidance on different topics
- Personal and professional growth
- Private health insurance
- Fitness & wellness program
- Itecor Referral Program
- Friendly and supportive work environment with regular fun, internal team events
- Appreciation of personal responsibility, mutual respect, openness and lifelong learning
Please be informed that only selected candidates will receive a response, we thank you for your understanding.
When applying for job in this announcement, You agree that your personal data and professional biography (CV) to be collected by Itecor Skopje for the purposes of conducting the process of candidate selection and employment. Itecor Skopje applies appropriate measures for protection of Your personal data in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection.
The personal data and professional biographies of the candidates who will enter the shortlist of selection, Itecor Skopje will store and process 6 (six) months from the date of application.
If you want to get more detailed information about the processing of your personal data or to exercise any of your rights in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection, contact our Personal Data Protection Officer at [email protected]