LiveDOOH Signkick is an innovative technology platform helping Out-of-Home media owners revolutionize the way they connect with advertisers.
It’s an exciting time to be in Out-of-Home (or Outdoor Advertising as it’s sometimes known). The industry is undergoing rapid digital transformation, bringing with it new opportunities and challenges. Through intelligent automation, data analysis and optimisation, our tools are changing the way our clients – global brands like JCDecaux, Clear Channel and Global Outdoor – grow their businesses. From booking to screen, our technology emboldens them with dynamic new ways to connect with audiences in the real world, and deliver better ads for everyone.
LDSK, as we call ourselves for short, is the result of a merger between two leading technology companies, LiveDOOH and Signkick. Sharing a vision for our industry, individually, we’d developed complementary products and teams. As we charge into our next phase of growth together, we’re looking for smart, driven and fun-loving people to join us.
How you’ll make an impact
We’re a high-performing team on a mission to build the number one media owner platform in the world.
As a key member of the Technical Support Engineering team, you’ll be working with us on the continuous development of our cloud platform. You are used to working self-motivated, attention to detail driven, think outside the box and act agile. You are interested in using cutting edge dynamic web technologies to give our customers the best user experience. Ideally you also have a passion for quality software.
What you’ll be doing
- Participate and learn in the design, deployment, and operation of our applications, especially from the perspective of operability & maintainability on our production environment
- Ensure that our applications are meeting our operation, availability, monitoring, and performance standards throughout our different environments
- Building software to help operations and support teams (think internal APIs, UIs, scripts, etc.)
- Creation of automation tasks and processes
- Provide technical support with production issues
- Use knowledge and experience in software development, application support, systems engineering and networking to proactively prevent issues from reoccurring
- Promote manageability of our platform on production, and empower others to be able to manage tasks on production themselves by building software, contributing to documentation & training, and coaching colleagues
- Drive and contribute to a culture of intolerance to manual activity, which results in an automation environment delivering repeatable and scalable response to system issues
What we work with
(affinity with any of these is a plus)
- Google Cloud, AWS & Azure
- Linux (Ubuntu, Debian)
- Jetbrains TeamCity
- PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- .NET Core
- Python, PHP and/or shell scripting is a plus
What you’ll need
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience with (shell) scripting in for example Bash, PowerShell, Python, etc.
- Cross platform configurations and troubleshooting (Windows, Linux, macOS)
- Good understanding of a high-traffic, distributed systems
- Good understanding of configuration and troubleshooting of Linux, e.g.
- Java/.NET Core, and Docker systems.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Driven to learn new skills
- Ability to switch between tasks
- Problem Solving and Logical Thinking
- Excellent command / highly proficient in spoken and written English
What will help
- Network and system analysis experience
- Linux system-level analysis capabilities
- Working knowledge of Kubernetes & cloud platforms
- Experience in working with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery pipelines
- Knowledge of containers and microservices
- Experience with Cloud Computing platforms
- Experience with monitoring tools (Prometheus and Grafana) and automated alerting services
- Experience with Logstash/Kibana/Elastic
We’re young, ambitious and growing fast. Our collaborative, inclusive culture is something we’re immensely proud of. We support our diverse team with good career progression, training and benefits, while maintaining a healthy work/life balance.
With an international list of clients, we currently have offices in the UK, Germany and Macedonia, with more coming soon. Whatever door you step through, you’ll feel welcomed, challenged and supported to do the best work of your career.
What we offer
- Market rate salary
- 100% remote work encouraged based on COVID-19 national guidelines
- Cutting-edge hardware and productivity tools
- A dynamic team with kind and highly qualified colleagues
- Generous training allowance
- Career progression in an international company
- Flexible work options
- Private health insurance
- Sports benefits
- Healthy snacks, coffee and drinks
- Experienced colleagues and management
- A fun and supportive work culture
For more information please visit our recruitment site or contact:
Mihajlo Ristovski, People Operations Manager
Or learn more about us at ldsk.io