Proxiad SEE is the nearshore/offshore subsidiary of Proxiad Group. Created in 2005, the company employs 250+ IT specialists in South East Europe. Proxiad Group is a French company created in 1997 with more than 25 years of experience entirely specialized in Software Engineering, IT Services & Product Development. Proxiad Group employs over 1000+ IT specialists.
About the project:
For a partnership with one of the world’s largest reinsurers, we are looking for an Experienced ServiceNow Solution Architect, located in Bulgaria, North Macedonia, or remotely.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Set up and formalization of IT processes in close cooperation with the process owners
- Equilibration of the interdependencies with other processes and integration of all other implemented processes with each other
- Cooperation and coordination with all IT & Business stakeholders
- New workflow implementation, creation forms, scripting, and setting realization
- Implementation of new workflows and maintenance of existing workflows in ServiceNow
- Maintenance of the data model with a particular view on the company reference data stored and used in ServiceNow
- Coordination and cooperation with the owner and supporters of assets that are interfacing with ServiceNow
- Maintenance of ServiceNow, incl. release upgrades, bug fixes, minor changes, evaluation of new features, etc.
- ServiceNow provider management: new version upgrade, new feature integration, license follow-up, contract renewal
- Capability to understand and analyze process requirements, to define, develop/translate them into user stories for developers to pick up.
- Autonomy, and ability to lead topics as real projects
- Capability to develop synergy and collaboration with IT and business teams
- Be able to maintain matrix role and licenses by organization and workflow usage
- Report automated way on status current usage and projection of growth
- Synchronize with provider ServiceNow on a quarterly basis in compliance with contracts condition
- University degree in computer science
- ITIL V4 foundation certificate (would be an advantage)
- ServiceNow certifications (ITSM, ITBM, Admin, Architect would be an advantage)
- At least 5 years in an IT organization and administration
- Experience with IT management tools, particularly ServiceNow
- Data definition, modeling, and maintenance
- Programming and software development
- Java scripting
- ServiceNow administration and development
- ServiceNow implementation experience (ITSM, ITBM, Integrations)
- Good communication skills (oral & written), to communicate inside and outside the organization in English (fluency in French would be an advantage)
- Ability to work in collaboration with many changing counterparts
- Results and problem-solving oriented
- Analytical thinking
- Leadership and assertiveness
Benefits for people located in Bulgaria or North Macedonia:
- 25 days paid annual leave we value your leisure time
- Flexible and liberal work policy, remote or hybrid office space
- Additional health insurance plan, from day 1
- Training and development programs, knowledge exchange sessions, certification programs, and international conferences
- Internal recognition Success card system with different levels of bonuses
- Socially responsible events
- Presents for your Proxiads work anniversary, for your birthday, etc., Refer a Friend program, employee discounts
- Proxiad Summer Camp, team buildings, and other social events that rock!
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.