Senior Full-stack .NET/ Angular Developer
We are Melon, part of Kin + Carta – a software development company focused on building teams and delivering meaningful solutions. We have 15+ years of outsourcing experience, 300+ passionate and motivated young professionals in software development offices in Sofia, Veliko Tarnovo, Skopje and Pristina.
At Melon we believe there are three key qualities to being a good teammate, as well as a client: being smart, being nice and making things happen.
We are as interested in your work experience as we are in the kind of person you are. This is why beyond your skills, we value character, reason, and sense of humor, and we appreciate the potential for growth.
We are looking for a talented Senior Full-stack .NET/ Angular Developer to join our team in Skopje.
Оur team is supportive, hard-working and friendly and we like to keep it this way. If you would like to join Melon, here is what you will do most of the time:
– Work on custom projects for clients, sometimes very closely with their team
– Keep a healthy communication with your project manager and client
– Take active part in all project stages – analysis, estimation, documentation, coding, bug fixing and support
– Develop our own products
– Learn from your colleagues and teach them what you know
- 5+ years experience working with C#, .NET/.NET Core and Angular
- Excellent understanding of OOP concepts and design patterns
- Experience in ASP.NET MVC, Web API/RESTful services
- Experience in Angular
- Experience in Microservices architecture
- Excellent database knowledge and experience in MS SQL
- Experience in Entity Framework
- Experience in Unit Testing
- Knowledge of development environment, source control systems (Git, BitBucket, Azure DevOps)
- Teamwork experience
- Good communication skills
- Good command of English (reading, writing, speaking)
- Internal drive to learn, improve and succeed
- Experience in React and/or Vue
- Experience in using cloud services Azure and/or AWS
- Experience in .NET Core is a big plus
- Experience in NoSQL databases is a big plus
- Experience in TDD/BDD is a big plus
- Experience with client communication is a plus
Bachelor degree in Computer Science or other related fields and/or demonstrated capability through previous experience.
What we offer:
- This is a full-time position that comes with an excellent salary and an opportunity to grow within the company based on demonstrated merit
- Flexible working hours with hybrid model of working – work from home or from the office
- Additional Private health insurance that guarantees fast access to contracted health services
- Our training policy for technical and other skills-related events, courses and certifications
- Our performance evaluation policy that paves the roadmap of personal career development
- Sport events, such as Biking, Basketball, Yoga, Hiking, etc., organized by different teams within the company
- Co-subvention for individual sport activities
- Self-care program that provides individual and team psychological consultations
- Тhe annual team building that gathers together the offices from Sofia, Veliko Tarnovo, Skopje and Prishtina
- Mini-team buildings and other local company events that run throughout the year
- Refreshments and fruits in the office
We are looking for a Senior Full-stack .NET/ Angular Developer to join our web development team.
You get an opportunity to tackle challenging work tasks in a dynamic, but supportive organisation. Our company culture is people-oriented and informal. This mix attracts good teammates and interesting clients.