Proxiad SEE is the nearshore/offshore subsidiary of Proxiad Group. Created in 2005, the company employs 250+ IT specialists in South East Europe. Proxiad Group is a French company created in 1997 with more than 25 years of experience entirely specialized in Software Engineering, IT Services § Product Development. Proxiad Group employs over 1000+ IT specialists.
About the project: Our Customer empowers marketers with platform – together we will track performance marketing data and build a number of solutions to turn this data into useful information. The platform is powered by REST APIs and everything is developed with an API-first approach.
- Work in a cross-functional, delivery-focused team of engineers and product managers in a highly autonomous and collaborative Agile environment
- Develop complex software in a cloud-native, distributed system with many opportunities to explore a broad spectrum of problems and technologies
- Write clean, well-tested code emphasizing quality, maintainability, and performance
- Be engaged in software delivery from discovery to deployment and maintenance
- Make technology decisions through research and architectural/technology spikes, and clearly communicate those decisions to technical and non-technical audiences
- Lead initiatives, recommend improvements, and mentor junior team members
- Master a complex business domain
- 3+/5+ years of professional software development experience
- Strong web development fundamentals (HTML, CSS, security, design, performance)
- Strong communication, problem-solving, and analytical abilities
- Experience with object-oriented and functional development paradigms
- Solid understanding of common design patterns and engineering trade-offs
- Experience with modern engineering practices like TDD and Continuous Integration
- Experience working with REST APIs
Nice to have:
- Experience developing responsive web applications
- A passion for web application accessibility
- Experience using headless browsers, like Cypress
- Experience with virtualization technologies such as Docker
- Understanding of Agile and Lean software delivery principles
- 25 days paid annual leave – we value your leisure time
- Flexible and liberal work policy, remote or hybrid office space
- Additional health insurance plan, from day 1
- Training and development programs, knowledge exchange sessions, certification programs and international conferences
- Internal recognition “Success card” system with different levels of bonuses
- Socially responsible events
- Presents for your Proxiad’s work anniversary, for your birthday, etc., Refer a Friend program, employee discounts
- Proxiad Summer Camp, team buildings and other social events that rock!
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.