Proxiad SEE is the nearshore/offshore subsidiary of Proxiad Group. Created in 2005, the company employs 250+ IT specialists in South East Europe. Proxiad Group is a French company created in 1997 with more than 25 years of experience entirely specialized in Software Engineering, IT Services & Product Development. Proxiad Group employs over 1000+ IT specialists.
About the project:
Our client is building its award-winning and innovative Marketing Payment technology solutions out of its development center to support the rapid customer growth in its various business lines.
As a Senior Java full-stack developer, you would be leading by example in developing robust, scalable, and bug-free solutions in an enterprise platform. The platform has monolith backends, tens of microservices, native mobile apps, APIs, SDKs, browser extensions, and SPA and dynamic HTML websites consumed on both web and mobile browsers.
Youll become part of an Agile, multidisciplinary team that continuously builds new capabilities and features in the various solutions of our Mar-pay-tech business line. Our environment is natively Agile, DevOps, and Cloud
What you will do:
Develop and design software applications, translating user needs into the system architecture. Partner with other development teams, testing and quality, and production support to meet implementation dates and smooth transition throughout the development life cycle.
The successful candidate will be comfortable building against a strategy and roadmap focused on moving from monolithic-based platforms to a microservices-based architecture to meet our long-term business goals.
What you will need:
- At least 4 years of prior hands-on software development experience in Java web development that includes implementations using Spring Framework and MVC programming paradigm.
- Experience in working with Angular.
- Experience in working with JSPs, Struts, Hibernate, JQuery, & Apache-Camel.
- Prior experience in building B2C fintech applications.
- Experience in working with RDBMS and NoSQL data stores.
- Prior experience in testing B2C fintech applications.
- Experience in working with ExtJS-Sencha.
- Agile software delivery experience.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience designing and developing REST APIs for high-volume clients.
- Experience with continuous integration tools is a plus.
- Experience with automated build and test frameworks is a plus.
- Willing to take risks, experiment, and share fresh perspectives.
- Aptitude for learning and applying programming concepts.
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience with Atlassian software development and collaboration tools (Bitbucket, JIRA, Confluence, etc.) is a plus
- 25 days paid annual leave we value your leisure time
- Flexible and liberal work policy, remote or hybrid office space
- Additional health insurance plan, from day 1
- Training and development programs, knowledge exchange sessions, certification programs and international conferences
- Internal recognition Success card system with different levels of bonuses
- Socially responsible events
- Presents for your Proxiads work anniversary, for your birthday, etc., Refer a Friend program, employee discounts
- Proxiad Summer Camp, team buildings and other social events that rock!
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.