Itecor is an international IT consulting headquartered in Switzerland. At Itecor, we have been advising and supporting our clients for thirty years to ensure their business systems are effective, aligned with business needs and economic realities. Our clients have come to rely on our work ethic, independence and rigorous approach. Our team of over 150 consultants benefits from the latest technology and market innovations and we ensure our consultants are able to provide high value added solutions that have proved their worth in the field.
In order to reinforce our Consulting Team in Skopje, we are looking for
Senior Angular Developer
If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design. You will be part of the Architecture & Development team of software developers and be involved in the evolution of our client’s different product lines.
- Design, implement and validate solutions
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Collaborate with other developers, architects, and consultants to deliver on client demands
- Working with Agile methodology
- Document the solutions and architecture according to our standards
- Knowledge transfer for better performance of the team
- At least 5 years of experience in front-end development role
- Strong programming skills and ability to code in Angular (latest version)
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Experience with: HTML5, CSS3;
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- Familiarity with responsive design and implementation
- Experience integrating with REST APIs
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good organizational skills and detail-oriented mindset
- Patient and professional demeanor, with a can-do attitude
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Ability to work in a team or independent
- Service oriented
- Opportunity to be part of a multinational and diverse company with offices in Switzerland, France, Macedonia, Mexico and Spain
- Opportunity to gain international business experience
- Benefit from a wide range of expertise and guidance on different topics
- Personal and professional growth
- Private health insurance
- Fitness & wellness program
- Itecor Referral Program
- Friendly and supportive work environment with regular fun, internal team events
- Appreciation of personal responsibility, mutual respect, openness and lifelong learning
Please be informed that only selected candidates will receive a response, we thank you for your understanding.
When applying for job in this announcement, You agree that your personal data and professional biography (CV) to be collected by Itecor Skopje for the purposes of conducting the process of candidate selection and employment. Itecor Skopje applies appropriate measures for protection of Your personal data in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection.
The personal data and professional biographies of the candidates who will enter the shortlist of selection, Itecor Skopje will store and process 6 (six) months from the date of application.
If you want to get more detailed information about the processing of your personal data or to exercise any of your rights in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection, contact our Personal Data Protection Officer at [email protected]