We’re an end-to-end provider of premium products and services for global sport and media operators.
We push boundaries every day to offer the most reliable, scalable, engaging end-to-end offerings that continually meet and exceed fan expectations and maximise client value. Underpinned by data we’re able to determine the best experiences to drive business growth. Deltatre provides strategy, planning, consultancy across all stages of our client’s lifecycle.
We’re fully flexible. As of November 2021, if it suits your role at Deltatre, you can work full time from home/remotely, from the office, or a combination within the same country as your contracted office of employment.
The Video Experiences Business Unit at Deltatre is a leading OTT products and services provider delivering best-of-breed products and components as well as comprehensive end-to-end solutions. Our premium software products and UXD consultancy are the principal choice of leading telecom, cable, broadcast, media and aviation companies.
The front-end team at Deltatre builds applications to run on millions of smart TVs and game consoles and provides the best user experience for watching video on-demand (movies and series) and live sport streams. As a React developer, you will pioneer new ways for consumers to interact with technology and deliver world-class experiences on emerging technologies across a host of global clientele of the likes of World Wrestling Entertainment, National Football League, DAZN, Bell Media, Discovery Channel and Britbox.
We are looking for an experienced top-notch developer to grow with our dev team. You will be involved from conception to completion with projects that are technologically sound and aesthetically impressive.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices including smart TVs, set-top boxes and gaming consoles
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript or TypeScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
If you don’t tick all the boxes, don’t worry and try anyway! We want people who know their stuff or are willing and able to learn.
We are committed to ensuring that we provide equal opportunities for all. Please let us know if you need us to make any adjustments or if you have any special requirements for the interview process. Depending on the role this normally includes a written test and interview.
Please note that we will only contact successfully shortlisted candidates.